- 1. Van Toth - Free Hoe Less (Gianni Marino Mega Remix) 4.30 4445 plays
- 2. Van Toth - That One (Digital LAB & Pedro Henriques Remix) 6.07 4039 plays
- 3. Van Toth - That One (Jordan Ferrer & Moska Remix) 4.51 2835 plays
- Download track Go to track Van Toth - Electric Pickle (Gina Turner Remix)4. Van Toth - Electric Pickle (Gina Turner Remix) 5.17 2598 plays
- Download track Go to track Van Toth - Electric Pickle (Ken Loi Remix)5. Van Toth - Electric Pickle (Ken Loi Remix) 5.27 2853 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Van Toth, born on August 22, 1990 was raised in Miami, Florida. Currently residing there, his drive toward the art of music grew from an early age. Always learning and teaching himself, he began with his own guitar lessons at 13. The years bringing more awareness, at the age of 17 he began experimenting with FL Studio, bending his mind to grasp the basics of producing and recording. With exposure to the classic by Benny Benassi, “Satisfaction,” he was well on his way to fully realize the extent that was electronic music. Bringing it full circle during the 2008 Ultra Music Festival, he realized that this was his true passion: the desire for his self-acquired musical talent to be heard and felt by the receiving masses.
Within trial and error came his first success. After posting his productions on the forums of Laidback Luke, he was contacted by an English producer, loving his track “How You Feelin’,” with the intent of remixing the track. With the timely introduction to Don Steele by Rhythm Punkz, came his first release on Vinyl Pusher (Australia), subsequently followed by many more. He has also started releasing tracks with Sneakerz Muzik (Amsterdam), a sub label of Spinnin’ Records.
Van Toth has also began working with his partner, JWLS, in their side project "GTA". Backed by none others then Afrojack and Laidback Luke, his dynamic producing ability will only continue to expand. With these new opportunities this young and talented producer will show the world his own style of music.
For all Inquiries please contact:
For North American Bookings (US/Canada) contact: