- Vandera Mix 10 in A and B minor: 130bpm DJ Set for Matala Artwork vandera on November 29, 2013 10:28
- 1. Vandera Mix 11 in E♭ Minor: Das KFMW Guest Mix 1.14.00 8935 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Vandera Mix 10 in A and B minor: 130bpm DJ Set for Matala 1.14.00 9665 plays 130.0 BPM
- 3. Vandera Mix 09: GLR Anthology [Throwing Shapes/EDM Guest Mix] 1.00.00 4898 plays 175.0 BPM
- 4. Vandera Mix 08 in F minor: FABRIC Mix for Bukem in Session 1.00.00 5189 plays 174.0 BPM
- 5. Vandera Mix 07 in E Minor: Deep Heads Mix Competition Winner 30.00 7680 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. Vandera Mix 06 in D# Minor: 60 tracks in 60 minutes 57.00 13709 plays 175.0 BPM
- 7. Vandera Mix 05 in B♭ minor: Kmag Guest Mix 1.15.00 14672 plays 174.0 BPM
- 8. Vandera Mix 04 in F minor: Interactive Records Guest Mix 30.00 5239 plays 140.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Vandera Mix 03 in C Minor: The Daily Street ['Best Mix' Nomination @ Dubstep Forum Awards 2012]9. Vandera Mix 03 in C Minor: The Daily Street ['Best Mix' Nomination @ Dubstep Forum Awards 2012] 1.00.00 8653 plays 140.0 BPM
- 10. Vandera Mix 02: FatKidOnFire 1.00.00 4414 plays
- Download track Go to track Vandera Mix 01: Hush House ['Best Mix' Nomination @ Dubstep Forum Awards 2011]11. Vandera Mix 01: Hush House ['Best Mix' Nomination @ Dubstep Forum Awards 2011] 1.11.15 10173 plays 136.0 BPM
Vandera is researching the effects of psychoactive medicines on the brain (as a scientist) during the day, while at night, the Dutchman composes bass music with surprisingly similar psychostimulant properties.
His melodically rich sounds are easily administered intra-aurally, with certain pressure waves specifically engineered to blow minds on big rig sound systems. Also available on the market are more blissful hallucinogenic sounds designed for afterparties or autonomic use. Both varieties from Amsterdam’s psychonaut Vandera are exemplified here, and since 2012 signed to the legendary Good Looking Records.
His waveforms have been featured on UKF, BBC Radio1, Liquicity, and are getting support from Friction, Fabio, Grooverider, Bryan Gee and LTJ Bukem. Of particular depth and fluidity are Vandera's key-matched mixes, which have been nominated for DubstepForum awards in 2011 and 2012 and won him the Deep Heads mix competition in 2013.
Vandera's live harmonic mixes have reached clubs around the world, having headline clubs in Russia, Europe and the UK. In 2013, Vandera's debute in club Fabric was, judging by the crowd's response, a huge success, and established him as true GoodLooking dubplate warrior.
For bookings, sending tunes, or anything slightly related, send a message through soundcloud or find the mad scientist on AIM: vanderamusic.
Disclaimer: With any of Vandera’s compounds, repeated administration has been shown to result in a heightened state of consciousness, uncontrolled nodding of the head and persistent yet pleasant psychological dependence.