- 1. ValkyR - Innocence (intro) 0.48 705 plays
- 2. ValkyR - Intelligence 4.10 479 plays
- 3. ValkyR - Shall we go back to life 4.36 457 plays
- 4. ValkyR & Cardassian - Blanche Metamorphosée 3.38 579 plays
- 5. Cardassian & ValkyR - Libère toi 4.37 386 plays
- 6. Cardassian & ValkyR - We born of Sand 4.27 380 plays
- 7. Cardassian - Waves shall see 1.22 319 plays
- 8. ValkyR - L'appel des anges 3.12 810 plays
- 9. ValkyR & Cardassian - Kingdom of the sun 3.58 356 plays
- 10. Cardassian - Ashes in the Water 5.06 387 plays
- 1. ValkyR (ft Skelic) - Hordes of Us 4.56 777 plays
- 2. ValkyR - Interdiction 5.42 423 plays
- 3. ValkyR & Skelic - Sequestration for Life 5.59 374 plays
- 4. ValkyR & Wendigo - Forêt de Chair 6.24 205 plays
- 5. ValkyR - Anxiety 4.05 1139 plays
- 6. ValkyR - Us and the inbetween 5.21 527 plays
- 7. ValkyR - Disgrace 6.07 265 plays
- 8. ValkyR - Echappatoire 6.04 526 plays
- 9. ValkyR - Résilience 4.34 305 plays
- 1. FLOODEDCAST -01- INNERMAN - Mixed by ValkyR 53.17 1173 plays
- 2. FLOODEDCAST -02- INTO THE RABBIT HOLE - Mixed by ValkyR 50.42 337 plays
L'air s'habille délicatement et laisse place à de nouvelles grâces à en souffrir. Mon inspiration dans ce qui me coûte le plus, une part de moi qui se fond dans l'atmosphère. Mon sourire de criminel perçant l'avenir d'un souffle de peur et de marginalité. Elle sera ma raison, mon prochain tir vers une mort lâche et demeurée, mon prochain meurtre. Une inspiration qui se ternit à l'habitude, une arme du crime qui avec tant d'horreur a pu devenir indispensable.
I'm a french 23 year old producer living near from Paris.
I started making beats in late 2006, and had my first contact with a label in early 2009. In September of that year I released my "Taking Life" EP and signed to Culture Assault Records. In 2010, I released a multitude of EP's namely: the "Lips & Perfume EP" on Pavillon36 Recordings, "Horrors in the Background EP" on Black Hoe Recordings, the "Enter the Game EP" on Ex Machina Recordings and a track on Gamma Audio. "Drowning at Night EP" came out in November 2010 on Black Hoe Alimony recordings, followed by "Romance Contortion EP" in december, on Section 8 recordings.
I have a very wide range of taste in music, depending on my mood and my current life experience. From classical music to dark ambient, I spend a lot of time enjoying drum'n bass and dubstep as well, and you can hear these different influences in my music. As I hate being limited to a specific style and being classified as dnb-dubstep producer, I might add that I make music that is for me an experiment, corresponding to what i want to express, and not to dancers frenzy, people enjoying standards or others unable to have pleasure listening to something they are not used to.
As I started to gain enough knowledge to build something listenable, I looked for a signature sound that could direct me to a more personal level in the musical scene. As my thoughts were heading in that direction, production had to be heading a very dark and strong spirit. Sometimes having a break with silkier elements, sometimes going deeper and deeper.
If my music can be said random and unmixeable, I must say this is absolutely not my goal, and that listeners will have to see the meanings in what they hear, rather than only feeling a beat to wash their brain into.