- 1. Vintage Legends | U1250 by John Parkins 4.06 5165 plays
- 2. Vintage Legends | VL demo Dams U1250 (U1250 and Electro Suite) 0.38 2800 plays
- Go to track Vintage Legends | Vintage Legends by Nicolas Dru (FMX1, Kroma, U1250 & IRCAM Prepared Piano)3. Vintage Legends | Vintage Legends by Nicolas Dru (FMX1, Kroma, U1250 & IRCAM Prepared Piano) 1.33 7795 plays
- Go to track Vintage Legends | Vintage Legends by Ryuichiro Yamaki (CS-M, FMX1, Kroma, U1250 and Energy)4. Vintage Legends | Vintage Legends by Ryuichiro Yamaki (CS-M, FMX1, Kroma, U1250 and Energy) 1.57 6353 plays
- Go to track Vintage Legends | Vintage Legends by OP9 (CS-M, Synthox, Kroma, FMX1, Energy, U1250 and Electro Suite)5. Vintage Legends | Vintage Legends by OP9 (CS-M, Synthox, Kroma, FMX1, Energy, U1250 and Electro Suite) 2.03 5576 plays
- 6. Vintage Legends | Vintage Legends by JJ Pedrazzani (FMX1, Kroma, U1250 and CS-M) 2.11 3098 plays
- Go to track Vintage Legends | Rock Vintage Legends by Damien Vallet (CS-M, Synthox, Kroma, Energy and U1250)7. Vintage Legends | Rock Vintage Legends by Damien Vallet (CS-M, Synthox, Kroma, Energy and U1250) 1.10 3116 plays
- 8. Vintage Legends | Vintage Legend Showcase by Nicolas Dru (U1250 and Kroma) 1.23 2144 plays
- 9. Vintage Legends | Vintage Legends by Poulbo (U1250 and Kroma) 1.18 2046 plays
More sets by UVI Official (65)
Price : $99
❐ UVI Official Blog : http://blog.uvi.net
❐ Buy UVI U1250 : http://bit.ly/uvi-u1250
❐ Buy the complete collection Vintage Legends (contains UVI U1250 and five other librairies) for $299 : http://bit.ly/uvi-vintage-legends
The first keyboard to deliver sampled waveforms via oscillator, the K250 was a joint effort carried out with legendary musician Stevie Wonder, the founder of ARP - Alan Pearlman, and prolific synthesizer artisan Bob Moog among others.
Able to produce brilliant acoustic sounds without the use of disk drives, the K250 was the world's first ROMpler and boasted an impressive 24 voices of polyphony. A beastly 88 weighted-keyboard instrument, the K250 was designed with performance in mind and later joined by the K1000 - a 76-key version which came with additional sounds but was relatively difficult to program due to restrictive front-panel controls.
To create U1250, we carefully restore the synth, create a massive array of presets and deeply multi-sample them, professionally process and master the sounds, infuse them into the industry proven UVI Engine - giving you endless sound shaping options, then wrap the results in an immaculately prepared GUI and then you've got a brand-new soft synth with the brilliant depth and character of classic hardware.
From modern prog and pop to dance, electro, hip-hop and experimental, UVI U1250 is a flexible and expansive tool sure to inspire today's producer and musician.
In making the U1250 we decided to tackle both the K250 and the K1000, programming a wide range of sounds including Acoustic and Electric Pianos, Bells, Mallets, Drums, Percussion, Guitar, Bass, Pads, Wind, Brass and other Orchestral instruments, many of the patches evoking classic Eighties nostalgia. These sounds were then tediously multi-sampled to produce the rich library of the U1250.
U1250 comes packed with 155 presets expertly crafted by our sound design team, giving you a huge library of unique timeless sounds and textures.
At UVI we've been producing sound for over 20 years and designing our own software for over 12. A conclusion: virtual sample-based instruments have a more defined character and distinct sound quality than those based on digital modeling. UVI hybrid instruments are now more flexible and authentic than a simple simulation, giving you the best of both worlds.
These classic sounds from the late 80's and early 90's are given new life and playability with the UVI Engine. We've included a number of controls that offer easy customization and enhanced sculpting not available in hardware.
Taking these classic tones into new sonic territory, the UVI Engine delivers massive unison spreads, abundant polyphony, thick-modeled filters, drive, reverbs, modulation, FX and much, much more.
These features combined offer a deep and unparalleled experience.
With the free UVI Workstation 2.0.8, UVI U1250 can work:
• as a stand-alone instrument, compatible with Mac & PC
• as a VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and MAS plug-in.
With MachFive 3 – make the most of all editing features included!
* Yamaha, Elka, ARP, Rhodes, Kurzweil, D.K, CS70M, CS40M, CS20M, DX1, Synthex, Chroma, K250, K1000 and Synergy are trademarks of their respective owners and are not affiliated, endorsed, connected or sponsored in any way to this website or any of our affiliate sites; therefore do not be confused between UVI and these brands.
** iLok required.
Release date: Dec 21, 2012