- 1. Darklight IIx | Let's Dance by JJ Pedrazzani • 100% Darklight IIx 1.56 8973 plays
- Go to track Darklight IIx | Darklight Soundtrack by Damien Vallet & Alain J • Darklight IIx & Sweep Machine from Electro Suite2. Darklight IIx | Darklight Soundtrack by Damien Vallet & Alain J • Darklight IIx & Sweep Machine from Electro Suite 1.20 13373 plays
- 3. Darklight IIx | The Darklight Song by Scott Yahney • 100% Darklight IIx 2.34 11578 plays
- 4. Darklight IIx | Dark Nights by Guillaume Roussel • 100% Darklight IIx 1.04 9613 plays
- 5. Darklight IIx | Happy Hours by Clem B • 100% Darklight IIx 1.20 8185 plays
- 6. Darklight IIx | Wonderland by JJ Pedrazzani • 100% Darklight IIx 1.11 6234 plays
- 7. Darklight IIx | Darklight by Jeremy de Koste • Darklight IIx & Electro Suite 1.33 5577 plays
- 8. Darklight IIx | Darklight by EDO • 100% Darklight IIx 3.01 5267 plays
- 9. Darklight IIx | Darklight by Ryuichiro Yamaki • 100% Darklight IIx 1.14 5118 plays
- 10. Darklight IIx | Darklight by Poulbo • 100% Darklight IIx 1.31 4381 plays
More sets by UVI Official (65)
A Collection of Three Instruments Inspired by The Legendary Studio Icon
Costing upwards of $100,000, the dream machine of the 80's was unattainable by most. Used by countless prominent artists including: Peter Gabriel, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Kate Bush, Herbie Hancock, Jean Michel Jarre, Thomas Dolby and many more, it remains a highly regarded and sought after instrument.
Suffering a fit of nostalgia as we often do, we decided to set about making a new instruments inspired by this legendary studio icon. We ended up making 3; a digital synth, digital drum machine, and multi-phraser. A unique hybrid approach was employed combining our rigid sampling process with the advanced digital processing algorithms and modeling capabilities of the UVI Engine. This approach allows us to capture the raw character of the original machine while facilitating a full array of modern controls. The result is an extremely flexible system that allows you to quickly call up the classic sounds or take the old voices into new sonic territory.
Powerful analog modeled filters, LFO's, envelopes and effects in a beautiful old-school interface await you in this tightly packed but massive sounding 2 GB UVI instrument.
Release date: Jun 21, 2012