Uto Karem - Who's Right? / Insync [Agile Recordings] 2 tracks, 9.46 Uto Karem on March 25, 2013 12:20
- 1. Uto Karem - Who's Right? (Original Mix) [Agile Recordings] 5.08 8061 plays
- 2. Uto Karem - Insync (Original Mix) [Agile Recordings] 4.38 6335 plays
- 1. UMEK & Uto Karem - Eternity (Original Mix) [Agile Recordings] 6.47 9567 plays
- 2. UMEK & Uto Karem - Eternity (No Time MIx) [Agile Recordings] 6.46 4398 plays
Uto Karem - Wherever The Bass Takes Me [Agile Recordings] 2 tracks, 14.20 Uto Karem on December 01, 2012 13:38
- 1. Uto Karem - Taking Me (Original Mix) [Agile Recordings] 7.26 13914 plays
- 2. Uto Karem - Earth Link (Original Mix) [Agile Recordings] 6.54 6342 plays
- 1. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 017 (May 2013) 59.36 8128 plays
- 2. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 016 (April 2013) 1.00.00 8993 plays
- 3. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 015 (March 2013) 1.00.00 12062 plays
- 4. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 014 (February 2013) 1.00.00 7737 plays
- 5. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 013 (January 2013) 1.00.00 8952 plays
- 6. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 012 (December 2012) 1.00.00 7813 plays
- 7. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 011 (November 2012) 1.00.00 6661 plays
- 8. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 010 (October 2012) 1.00.00 5897 plays
- Resident Advisor
- Beatport DJs
- Official FM
- Agile Recordings (Web)
- Agile Recordings (Facebook)
- Agile Recordings (Twitter)
- Agile Recordings (Soundcloud)
- Agile Recordings (Youtube)
- Agile Recordings (Beatport)
Uto Karem in just a short period of time has produced hit after hit with forward thinking dance tracks that have fast become staples for DJs everywhere.
Having spent his junior years in London, Uto's music ear was first shaken by bands such as New Order, Depeche Mode and Soft Cell. On his return to Italy as a teenager, it was Underground Resistance, Novamute and Plus 8 that were having most impact on the young man.
In his late teens his DJ career took off, and over the years he has supported many of the world’s greatest deck talents. As a natural progression he took two years to study Audio Engineering that lead him to develop his own musical style.
As well as being an in-demand remixer, DJ and producer, Uto also runs his own Agile Recordings imprint on which he explores deep techno rhythms and highly addictive baselines, from himself and brilliant forward thinking artists.
With his unique trademark Uto Karem has been busy producing groove induced, high-energy tracks for legendary labels, with the ability to infuse cutting edge machine music and soulful grooves.
::: Safehouse Management :::
Mike Robinson - firstname.lastname@example.org