- 1. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 024 (December 2013) 59.35 2052 plays
- 2. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 023 (November 2013) 55.16 6423 plays
- 3. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 022 (October 2013) 1.00.00 6284 plays
- 4. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 021 (September 2013) 1.00.00 6982 plays
- 5. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 020 (August 2013) 1.00.00 7613 plays
- 6. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 019 (July 2013) 1.00.00 8336 plays
- 7. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 018 (June 2013) 1.00.00 10832 plays
- 8. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 017 (May 2013) 59.36 14480 plays
- 9. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 016 (April 2013) 1.00.00 11836 plays
- 10. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 015 (March 2013) 1.00.00 14155 plays
- 11. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 014 (February 2013) 1.00.00 8946 plays
- 12. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 013 (January 2013) 1.00.00 9672 plays
- 13. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 012 (December 2012) 1.00.00 8661 plays
- 14. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 011 (November 2012) 1.00.00 7194 plays
- 15. Uto Karem - Utopolys Radio 010 (October 2012) 1.00.00 6379 plays
- Resident Advisor
- Beatport DJs
- Official FM
- Agile Recordings (Web)
- Agile Recordings (Facebook)
- Agile Recordings (Twitter)
- Agile Recordings (Soundcloud)
- Agile Recordings (Youtube)
- Agile Recordings (Beatport)
Magnum - email@example.com
AM Only - firstname.lastname@example.org
Defrag - email@example.com
Being a DJ, producer, label manager and computer music editor, Uto Karem has a broad vision of what electronic music is all about.
Having spent his junior years in London, Uto's music ear was first shaken by bands such as New Order, Depeche Mode and Soft Cell. On his return to Italy as a teenager, it was Underground Resistance, Novamute and Plus 8 that were having most impact on the young man.
In his late teens his DJ career took off, and over the years he has supported many of the world’s greatest deck talents. As a natural progression he took two years to study Audio Engineering that lead him to develop his own musical style, at the same time he was working as an editor for a computer music magazine, where he was reviewing and testing all the modern technology available for DJ's and producers.
Uto Karem in just a short period of time has produced hit after hit with forward thinking dance tracks that have fast become staples for DJs everywhere. As well as being an in-demand DJ, producer and remixer, he also runs his own Agile Recordings imprint on which he explores deep techno rhythms and highly addictive baselines, from himself and brilliant forward thinking artists.
With his unique trademark Uto Karem has been busy producing groove induced, high-energy tracks for legendary labels, with the ability to infuse cutting edge machine music and soulful grooves.