- KIDS - Style of Eye Feat. Soso Artwork Style Of Eye on November 27, 2013 15:4412762 Plays43 Comments394 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.32
- D.A. - Glowing Artwork dawallach on November 26, 2013 01:365438 Plays17 Comments214 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.50
- Tim Toil - Banzuke Breaks Mix (Live @ Dusk 'Til Dawn with Barry Ashworth) Artwork TimToil on November 24, 2013 14:52350 Plays6 Comments24 Favoritings25 Downloads
- MK - Summer Mix 2013 Artwork MK (Marc Kinchen) on August 15, 2013 21:08459190 Plays868 Comments15998 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.02.24
- Utah Saints - Halloween Mini Mix Artwork UtahSaints on October 30, 2013 11:575548 Plays27 Comments220 Favoritings315 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 5.02
- Jacob Plant - Fire (Zane Lowe Radio 1) Artwork jacobplant on June 07, 2013 10:4344513 Plays167 Comments1323 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.10
- Utah Saints@Dr Hooka's Sunrise Festivals Specials Vol.9 (NSB Radio) Artwork Sunrise Festival on May 24, 2013 09:4310248 Plays28 Comments223 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 42.53
- Human After All : Andi Durrant meets Daft Punk Artwork andidurrant on May 19, 2013 19:178954 Plays52 Comments85 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 56.21
- Utah Saints
- Dj Bookings/Management
- Club Night/Record Label
Utah Saints's Upcoming Gigs
Friday 20 December, 2013
Bangface, Electrowerkz, London, United Kingdom
Powered by GigaTools
Utah Saints are Tim Utah and Jez Willis.
They are from Leeds in the United Kingdon and were formed in 1991.
They first had chart success with the singles "What Can You Do For Me" (UK #10), "Something Good" (their biggest UK success at #4) and "Believe In Me", a UK #8 chart hit, which they described as their vocal sample trilogy as those singles sampled Gwen Guthrie, Kate Bush and The Human League respectively ("What Can You Do For Me" also features a sample from Eurythmics). Contrary to one rumour, the band were not sued by Kate Bush over the use of a sample from Bush's track "Cloudbusting" in the Utah Saints track "Something Good" - the sample was legally cleared before use. Additionally, Bush sold Utah Saints footage from the video of her original song. This track, with new vocals by the singer and actress Davina Perera, experienced a revival in the clubs in 2008 and reached No.1 on British dance charts. The track featured new remixes by Van She and High Contrast.