- 1. Witch Hunt 4.49 1809 plays
- 2. Autumna & SuddenIntenseNeed - future stops 3.14 823 plays
- 3. AutumnChime-FlowersODC AmsterdamAvenue Remix 6.26 876 plays
- 4. In Mobile & Pete Richardson - Elements Miniature : Water 4.58 624 plays
- 5. Always Walking 5.47 825 plays
- 6. Pete Richardson - Solitude 7.37 584 plays
- 7. Pete Richardson,Koda & Elo Method - Mt Hekla 4.31 1248 plays
- Go to track Asterisms - Suddenly nothing happened http://www.beatport.com/release/forgot-to-breathe-ep/10073368. Asterisms - Suddenly nothing happened http://www.beatport.com/release/forgot-to-breathe-ep/1007336 4.42 2118 plays
- 9. Reclaimer (cover - http://soundcloud.com/kodachrome/koda-reclaimer ) 7.37 484 plays
- 10. Tulpa and Peter Richardson - Sorrow 3.25 443 plays
- Go to track All the Ghosts(fewer ghosts) http://disturbingnoise.bandcamp.com/album/all-the-ghosts-remixes-ep11. All the Ghosts(fewer ghosts) http://disturbingnoise.bandcamp.com/album/all-the-ghosts-remixes-ep 3.04 394 plays
- 12. Silent Night - feat. Ilex Aquifolium 3.06 514 plays
- 1. In Mobile & Pete Richardson - Elements Miniature : Water 4.58 624 plays
- 2. In Mobile & Pete Richardson - Elements Minatures Earth 3.37 99 plays
- 3. In Mobile & Pete Richardson - Elements Minatures; Fire 4.16 85 plays
- 4. In Mobile and Pete Richardson - Elements Miniatures Wind 5.29 118 plays
- 5. Pete Richardson & In Mobile - Elements Miniature: Void 4.30 444 plays
- 1. Autumnchime 3.02 410 plays
- 2. AutumnChime-FlowersODC AmsterdamAvenue Remix 6.26 876 plays
- 3. Pete Richardson & autumna - autumnchime (copper at dusk) 3.31 119 plays
- 4. Autumnchime - InMobile remix 4.32 62 plays
- Seasonal Shifts
- Flowers ODC
- In Mobile
- Ilex Aquifolium
- Podcast here
An obsession, I need music in my life. Not my biggest obsession, I do that for a living but music is big enough to fill my mind in every other moment.
This here isn't the style I listen to too often, but this is the noise my mind makes when I detach, this noise is my emotion, it's me.
Intensly agoraphobic, since joining Soundcloud I've begun to find ways to come out of my shell more. The acceptance I've found here has stunned me and I'm truly grateful and often a little lost for words each time somebody plays, comments or likes what I give.
The collaborations I have begun of late have kindled an excitement in me, in the real world nobody has heard me play, live, ever. I struggle with having someone in the building but I used to clam up when the recorder was switched on and I'm getting more confident all the time. In the future (still a way off but it's there) I can see a time where I play for and with others.
If you follow me I will come back to hear you too though I do tend to save you all up until I've enough people to visit to make a night of it. It also helps to filter out the 50% who just unfollow again.
Also, to clear up congestion I'm moving a lot of the people I follow to my other profile ( SuddenIntenseNeed ), it doesn't mean I love you any less but will mean I'm more likely to see your updates.
I really hope you enjoy what I have here, if not me, go find the talented people I follow and work with.