- 1. Pete Warman - St James Infirmary Blues 3.29 107 plays 99.21 BPM
- 2. A Tribute to Bessie Smith 7.21 258 plays 110.81 BPM
- 3. Keith Armstrong - Pavement Blues 2.01 102 plays 102.99 BPM
- 4. HTP (High Tech Primitive) - Got Funky Blues 4.28 67 plays 109.21 BPM
- 5. Keith Armstrong - Short train Blues 1.30 125 plays 94.66 BPM
- 6. Sound Allies - Reggae Travel Blues 6.13 463 plays 83.95 BPM
- 7. Hall & Armstrong - Rockin' the Boogie 12.50 69 plays 117.5 BPM
- 1. Ritchie St John & Keith Armstrong - You surely the most beautiful woman I've ever known 3.30 99 plays
- 2. Ritchie St John & Keith Armstrong - Set my spirit free 3.33 70 plays 107.3 BPM
I CAN NO LONGER USE SOUNDCLOUD BECAUSE THE IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO RUN IT PRESUME THAT EVERYONE CAN USE "Smart" phones which are inaccessible to people with physical impairments which affects their hands. Looking around TO GET TO a better site. SHAME ON SOUNDCLOUD!!!
A big big thank you to all my supporters who have enabled my music channel on Sound Cloud to go past 135, 025 listens, 1,716 downloads
and 1,272 tracks favorited & thank you for 1,237 mainly positive comments by users since April 2010.
My musical influences are fairly ecclectic and I enjoy music from around the world and in different time periods.
I am a mainly self taught musician and sound creator after being as asked to leave my school class music lessons (which consisted of our percussive accompaniment of military band march tunes) for being a bit creative.
I have learned a lot from the musicians I have met and have been lucky enough to play with musicians from all over the world in many different styles.
My music is mainly improvised at first. Then I sometimes develop it. Where possible I like to mix musical styles.
Most of my public performances have not been recorded at all, those that were, were mainly recorded on audio cassettes. I consider that cassette recordings have both their advantages and disadvantages (which are many).
The main advantage for musicians when they were available is that they were not intrusive. In the same way that with some cameras, such as the Twin Lens Reflect, where the photographer does not have direct eye contact with the subject who can relax in order to make a better image.
My one claim to musical fame is that John Peel (the legendary Radio DJ) played both sides of my one and only vinyl single AN AMAZING GRACE\SPACE BOOGIE on his BBC Radio One show. I also had a cup of tea with him in his London flat. John Peel RIP.
Perhaps more later . . .
Slightly more than ten hours of free music, just use your ears and move your body to get there.
All Artwork created by Keith Armstrong.