- 1. Sakic - Stay With Me (Original Mix) [WYP.Productions] 4.45 12855 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Sakic - Stay With Me (Psychical Remix) [WYP.Productions] 6.47 5007 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Sakic - No fear (Original Mix) [WYP.Productions] 5.25 2747 plays 140.0 BPM
- 1. Dub Fx - The Future (Sakic Dubstep Rmx.) [Rimoshee Rec.] 6.42 8217 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Sakic - Can't Believe (c4n Rmx) [Rimoshee Rec.] 5.45 2628 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
My name is Krisztián. I was born in 1982, Budapest.
My favorite activity is to make music.
It's all started in 1995, when my friend gave me fasttracker2.
First I made trance, then old school break, later drum&bass tracks.
Reason was a miracle for me, when I first tried it in 2001.
I wasn't able to stop tweaking the virtual knobs. :)
I used it until 2007, but then I quit for good.
After 3 years, in 2010, I realized it wasn't just a hobby, it's love.
So... to fill the void, I started producing again, with even stronger enthusiasm.
I made some new breaks quickly, than I made an entry to the first remix contest of my career.
I didn't win, but my track ended up on beatport, which was a big boost for me.
The dubstep fever was already full on those days, and it infected me as well.
I made my first dubstep track, "can't believe".
I started to take things more seriously, and to focus on mastering.
I also changed to ableton live, and for main synth I get the ni massive.
And this was love again. :)
My first track with this setup was "piranha". It even surprised myself.
The vst world opened new dimensions for me.
No more unsolveable tasks, endless possibilities.
Now my improvement it's just up to me.
So, am I impoving?
Well... listen to my tracks from the oldest to the newest, and you tell me. :)