- 1. Awake In The Wind 4.23 29 plays
- Go to track Subver5ion - How Can Love (infinitum Ultra Remix) Clip "Full Track Will Be Released In A Possible 7 Days After Closing Date Of Competition 6/7"2. Subver5ion - How Can Love (infinitum Ultra Remix) Clip "Full Track Will Be Released In A Possible 7 Days After Closing Date Of Competition 6/7" 2.00 36 plays
- 3. Ruling Toys - Starlight (inifinitum Ultra Remix) 2.30 74 plays
- 4. Aufgang - Kyrie (infinitum Ultra GhostStep Remix) 7.29 86 plays
- 1. Bass Case - B-A-S-S (OUT NOW!!!) by Bass Case © 3.42 154 plays
- 2. Bass Case - Armageddon (FREE DOWNLOAD!) by Bass Case © 3.53 228 plays
- 3. Skrillex - Scary Bolly Dub by Skrillex 3.39 3401759 plays
- 4. Bass Case - The Change (Free Download) by Bass Case © 3.48 220 plays
- 5. Porter Robinson - Spitfire (Kill The Noise Remix) by killthenoise 1.40 131951 plays 172.0 BPM
- 6. Black Magic (Kill The Noise pt. 2) by killthenoise 4.29 368071 plays
- 7. MYSTICAL WONDER MIX w/ KTN x BRILLZ by killthenoise 1.01.57 520046 plays
- 8. Upgrade by Case & Point by House - EDM.com 6.11 67283 plays 128.0 BPM
- 9. Rumors of bass ((session)) by Leopard Digital 35.27 93 plays
- 10. Transformer Dubstep PART 2(experimental mix)140 bmp! turn yah volume 2 da MAX! by dubstep 1.14.39 750685 plays
- 11. Starlight (RuN RiOT Remix) by RuN RiOT 4.55 2229 plays
- 12. KillSonik - Leviathan [Free Download] by edmtunesTV 4.56 13137 plays
- 13. Nostalgia - The Machine (Original Mix) by Play Me Records 4.35 4285 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Born Vernon John Robinson in Philadelphia, PA, September 27th, 1986. As a child, starting at the age of 3, I was surrounded by music. Mostly the house parties and block parties. From then on, and now, I have dedicated my life to music.
In the beginning, I have been making tunes with pianos and keyboards. Then came the beats, as I got older. When the PS2 was still a huge thing, Magix Music Maker and Amplitude came in to play. Thus, beginning my Music Producing and remixing skills, until 2006, I discovered FL Studio, did some experimenting before blogging and creating albums and downloads for friends and fan-favorited Japanese Rock and Visual Kei bands. Then came 2012, late September, back to FL and now 2013, infinitum Ultra was born and the music making began.
An aspiring EDM artist, currently in the Dubstep stage, mixing it with House and Electro, though my tastes consists of mainly dubstep, techno, trance, electronica, synth-pop, and well, it's in the works of exploring. I love doing remixes and mashups and versus mixes. Finally comes time to showcase my work. Like it, love it, share it. It doesn't matter.