- 1. Hell Raiser feat ILLMATIK 6.16 253 plays
- 2. Shift feat. Illmatik 4.42 151 plays
- 3. Baboon Heart feat. DJCrayola 5.29 224 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Terrorbyte UNCLE BAD TOUCH feat CRAYOLA 5.22 185 plays
- 5. Uncle Bad Touch feat Crayola - Bloody Tux (Original Mix) 3.41 255 plays 143.0 BPM
- 6. Jedi 4.41 376 plays 140.0 BPM
- 7. Parade Of Bitches 5.05 430 plays 140.0 BPM
- 8. Super Ninja Railgun feat. Crayola 4.42 106 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Uncle Bad Touch is from Oakland, California.
At the ripe age of 15 he discovered that hair grew under his nose. By 18, he was eating dogs and small children just to pass the time between recording sessions with his metal band.
At night you could find him peering into windows, sniffing the asses of dogs, and abusing synthesizers. His only time spent relaxing was often used to hurt himself while masturbating furiously.
Now, Uncle Bad Touch spends most of his time writing heavy, dark, bass music about his past and current urges.
Don't invite him over for dinner and hide your daughters, wives, cats, and sisters.
Also, do not stare directly into his mustache as it is said to hold magical powers.
Uncle Bad Touch is socially awkward, so when contacting him make sure to bring flowers and chocolates.
Have a nice day.