Need a gift for a gifted musician?
VIEW FULL PLEASE
devastating harddrive failure has crippled the 7 song album i was polishing for release next month.
music is on hold until a later date. thanks for the support.
un7ucky AKA Matt
My FREE ALBUM is at @WWW.mediafire.com/download.php?5ga18ny61lwolpo
I'am just starting out any advice is wanted, any tips or tricks too. iam not looking to become big its more a hobby for me, lol maybe one day, but no time soon.
Three ghost tracks are up for remix/colab/whatever, PM if you can resurrect them in any fashion
System: PC with reason 5
• Please, give groups more visibility and make them easier to access.
• Please, no autoplay on the main SoundCloud page: it's pretty annoying.
• Please, highlight better the song's author on reposts.
• Please, don't suggest us whom we should follow: we already know by ourselves.
• Please, no unrelated suggestions on single tracks: what we like doesn't necessarily reflect what we produce.
• Please, don't cut words in half on our main profile's text: use standard formatting.
• Please, leave the full bio of artists directly accessible without having to click on a link.
• Please, show the matching text for external links on the main profile: long URLs wrap really bad.
• Please, don't encourage SMS-style comments by cutting them: let people give constructive criticism and suggestions.
• Please, restore the full size of icons on comments, and make the text more readable.
• Please, restore the old dashboard and let people remove tracks they've already listened to.
• Please, restore sets into a tracklist.
• Here are some very nice ideas from Peter Köller, to help improve the new SoundCloud.
The list goes on.... and we are growing!
Thank you very much for your attention: we appreciate.