- 1. The Union BBQ Mix - Nadastrom & Sabo 43.35 5652 plays
- 2. The Union BBQ Mix - Tittsworth 55.49 3454 plays
- 3. The Union BBQ Mix - Jen Lasher 29.41 798 plays
- 4. The Union BBQ Mix - Will Eastman 50.19 749 plays
- 5. The Union BBQ Mix - DJ Lisa Frank 41.37 561 plays
- 6. The Union BBQ Mix - Caleb L'Etoile 37.33 294 plays
- 7. The Union BBQ Mix - Steven Faith 51.01 232 plays
- 8. The Union BBQ Mix - aLamont 46.27 208 plays
- 9. The Union BBQ Mix - Harry Ransom 31.55 221 plays
- 10. The Union BBQ Mix - Ken Lazee 30.00 295 plays
Opened March 17th, 2010, U Street Music Hall is a DJ-owned and operated basement dance club and live music venue. Its 500-person capacity room features one of the city’s best sound systems, a 1200 square foot cork-cushioned dance floor and two bars with a full liquor selection.
In its three years of existence, U Street Music Hall has gained several local and international accolades, most recently appearing in Rolling Stone Magazine's "Best Clubs in America" list. Other nods include "Best Place to go Dancing" (Washington Post Express, 2010), "Best Dance Club" (Washington City Paper, 2012) and its sound system designed by ITI Audio was rated the "Second Best Sound System in America" by Beatport in 2012.