- Whistle Bounce - Uberjakd *out NOW* Artwork Uberjak'd on October 14, 2013 01:49190136 Plays331 Comments8203 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.20
- Hellfire - Uberjakd *FREE DOWNLOAD* Artwork Uberjak'd on October 24, 2013 17:3770499 Plays166 Comments3246 Favoritings28 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.26
- Argon [Uberjakd Remix] - Samual James Artwork Uberjak'd on November 04, 2013 08:3051869 Plays125 Comments2917 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.46
- The Ubercast Episode 10 Artwork Uberjak'd on October 24, 2013 07:0466856 Plays288 Comments2425 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.12.24
- Jetfuel - Uberjakd & Joel Fletcher f. Cris Gamble *out SEPT 20th* Artwork Uberjak'd on September 01, 2013 03:15144849 Plays310 Comments5450 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.09
REMIX REQUESTS :
He’s the late night party guy. You know... that guy. With a reputation for partying and Dj-ing ALL night (literally), Uberjakd is the cause behind many a broken curfew, blistered heel and disco hangover. His superhero motto of delivering a good time to the world, and his fans, as well as his undying passion for music, make Uberjakd one of the strongest young talents in the Australian dance community.
Influenced by the sounds of his Nintendo parented youth, Uberjakd, or as most know him, ‘Uber’, was bitten by the 8-Bit bug hard, turning his button-bashing into a more constructive scratching, mixing, dubbing and production in his teenage years. From house, techno and drum and bass; Uberjakd’s experimental and innovative sound is choreographed by the likes of The Prodigy, Daft Punk, Tommy Trash and Nicky Romero, as he, like they, continues to push the musical boundaries and break new ground into the world of electronic music.
First taking to the stage as a stand-in for some now lesser name, Uber has since graduated to the dance world in the highest of fashions - already spinning his wares alongside Calvin Harris and Laidback Luke on the main stage of Creamfields (Adelaide). So impressed was Luke with one of Uberjakd’s productions (his remix of Bingo Players ‘Rattle’) that he immediately grabbed a copy of the track side of stage, later charting the track #2 on his monthly chart and tweeting his followers to ‘play to sh!t out of it’! Making a brief appearance on record label Neon last year with his remix of Denzal Park’s Militia, which was quickly snapped up by Fedde Le Grand’s Flamingo Recordings.
“Music shouldn’t be taken too seriously, and if it is, then you’re seriously doing something wrong” Practicing his preaching and spending the first half of 2012 un-locked in the studio, Uberjakd is adding the final touches to his forthcoming, yet-to-be-titled EP. Ducking out between sessions for the occasional glass of Vodka, rave, photography excursion or mixing it up in clubs across the country.