- 1. 01 - Zombie Nation - Momplays 3.47 33276 plays
- 2. 02 - Zombie Nation - Level 3.54 19962 plays
- 3. 03 - Zombie Nation - Sigma 4.54 13925 plays
- 4. 04 Zombie Nation - Schoove 2.29 10646 plays
- 5. 05 - Zombie Nation - Attic Sundays 3.57 10449 plays
- 6. 06 - Zombie Nation - Maingame 2.19 25157 plays
- 7. 07 - Zombie Nation - Tryouts 3.59 36946 plays
- 8. 08 - Zombie Nation - Blueberries 5.12 8923 plays
- 9. 09 - Zombie Nation - Sweepy 4.41 9590 plays
- 10. 10 - Zombie Nation - Brownsville 4.35 7470 plays
- 11. 11 - Zombie Nation - Pony 4.34 8787 plays
- 12. 12 - Zombie Nation - Suede 4.57 9667 plays
- 13. 13 - Zombie Nation - Meathead 4.31 18814 plays
- 14. 14 - Zombie Nation - Jacky 3.23 6539 plays
- 15. 15 - Zombie Nation - Falling 2.36 8058 plays
More sets by Turbo Recordings (237)
Turbo Recordings is proud to present RGB, the fifth album from top-class veteran super-producer Zombie Nation. The LP's 14 tracks refine and expand upon the Munich studio genius' signature sound, making it a worthy successor to previous classics like Black Toys and Zombielicious, not to mention his groundbreaking work as half of cult demigods ZZT. This is some of the biggest-sounding dance music you'll hear all year, infused with a masterful attention to detail and one of the scarcest commodities in the genre: genuine character and personality.
Since emerging on the scene with a track on the shortlist of the biggest stadium anthems ever ("Kernkraft 400"), Mr. Nation has delivered a stellar series of albums, EPs and remixes, in addition to becoming a popular draw as a mindblowing live performer. His sound combines handmade Italian grooves, stark German efficiency, and a decidedly pro-ethnic swing. There is nothing overtly trendy going on here, no stadium EDM or poolside lifestyle house. These are off-the-leash party tracks that dance to their own tune. This pioneer of crowdsourced music creation is an absolute master of the MPC, and a true analog studio wizard, resulting in a feel simultaneously loose and tight, like a pair of Munich disco-lederhosen - bursting in the crotch and open on the calves.
RGB is the work of an artist at the peak of his considerable powers, featuring music that literally could not have been created by anyone else.
Release/catalogue number: TurboLP036
Release date: Dec 10, 2012