- 1. Truth In Rhythm - Old Schoolin AGAIN by VenomChild2 1.16.36 22 plays
- 2. Truth In Rhythm - Indifference by VenomChild1 1.11.52 24 plays
- 3. Truth - Memorial Sessions Vol 1 by Impulsive Behavior 1.12.37 47 plays
- 4. Truth In Rhythm - This 1s for my sister by venom-child 1.09.19 31 plays
- 5. Truth in Rhythm - I Can Feel It by VenomChild 1.17.58 34 plays
- 6. Breakrock - Heaven Scent (TiR Rerub)2 by Impulsive Behavior 10.12 32 plays
- 7. Escape from 4x4 (Truths bootleg ReEdit) by VenomChild1 4.27 42 plays
- 8. Something About You & A Breakbeat(Truth In Rhythm's BreakReRub) V3 by Impulsive Behavior 5.03 43 plays
- 9. Tritonal - Now Or Never (Truth In Rhythm's Breaks ReRub) A1 by Impulsive Behavior 5.44 17 plays
- 10. tyDi - Something About You & a Breakbeat (Truth's BreakReRub) PROMO ONLY by Impulsive Behavior 5.03 23 plays
- 11. All You Need Is A Breakbeat (Truth's BreakRub Mix) by Impulsive Behavior 4.34 12 plays
- 12. Nicky Romero & Krewella - Legacy (Truth's ReEdit BreakMix) by Impulsive Behavior 6.05 25 plays
- 13. Gareth Emery feat Christina Novelli - Concrete Angle (Truths better w/ Breaks) V2 by Impulsive Behavior 6.59 455 plays
- 14. Max Graham feat Jeza - Still There's You (Juventa Vs Truth's BreakMix) PROMO ONLY by Truth_in_Rhythm 6.12 54 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Initially fell in love with playing guitar for 4 years in high school until I was introduced to EDM. My first influence was that of Drum N Bass and Breaks. Started partying in North Carolina, and then spent 2 years learning to become a DJ on the wheels of steel in Germany where I was introduced to a multitude of genres including Trance, Progressive, Jungle, and House. Experiencing sets bi-weekly from PVD to Sven Vath to DJ Rap to Dave Seaman to Josh Wink to Bad Boy Bill to MR X & Mr Y to Afrika Bambaataa to Tiesto... After 2 years of touring all of Europe to see DJs, clubs, and festivals like Exterma Fest in NE and Love Parade I parted ways with Europe and came back to the states. While back in the states again I hit up parties in Toronto at The Government, WMC & Ultra 3 years, parties in Arizona from Tucson to Phoenix, DC, and weekly friday parties in Pittsburgh at Groove.
Once exposed to the different facets of EDM I can say my style and sets are a bit eclectic. Playing mostly dark n dirty breakbeats, but also playing a large amount of my own breakbeat reRubs of EDM anthems during sets, a progressive house track or two even, and dabble into Drumstep and Dubstep for a change of pace. Future projects will include producing my own break tracks with a guitar influence from my days of playing in a garage band.
In the end my true love is a mutherFunkin breakbeat, so I spend a little time tweaking already uh-mazing tracks for friends, anyone that likes breaks, to work out with, and to incorporate in DJ sets.