- 1. Rello-WAT THA HELL[prod.Strongboy] by trippydudebeatz 3.28 369 plays
- 2. Maine Feat Clo -Weed and Women (prod. chemistryXTorey Lanez) unmixed by steezekingmeez 4.21 1449 plays
- 1. People Gone Talk(prod.TriPpyDude) 3.51 195 plays
- 2. R.R.R.(sold) 3.56 191 plays
- 3. Out of This World(prod.TriPpyDude) 3.57 135 plays
- 4. Distant Smokers(prod.TriPpyDude) snippett 2.33 174 plays
- 5. Geeking(prod. Strongboy) 2.46 531 plays
- 6. Day Away [Prod.Strongboy] 3.11 202 plays
- 7. Soliloquy(prod.TheOutsiders)Snippet 4.10 156 plays
- 8. Boiboi(prod.Strongboy) 2.33 144 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
TriPpyDude 1/2 of the collective #OutsiderZ For Purchasing info email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TriPpyDude (born Ryan Vaughn) manifested in the new age with rhythms and kicks yet heard of on this planet. With musical influences like Jay Electronica, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Pharrell and Marvin Gaye-the storytellers of their generation-TriPpyDude's music penetrates the cerebral, forcing whoever hops on the track to tell a story of their own. Combining the style and essence of these icons yields a trippy composition that leaves everybody asking, “Damn, that‘s you?” One artist cried. No elementary lyrics for these beats though. With unsyncopated patterns and off-but-on melodies, he makes the artists sit, think and write before recording. Logic on his left, Pro Tools on his right and Sonar on his hip, he basically torches the competition with the lowest recording prices in the city-$10/hr. Urgaunawana work with the collective "OutsiderZ".
While playing saxophone in his middle school band, Vaughn realized he liked this stuff called music-and the saga began. You won’t see much of Strongboy in the real world, when he’s in the lab concocting some ear candy for the masses. The music is his portal to connect to the people.