- 1. A$AP ROCKY - PURPLE SWAG (TRiLLBASS RMX) FREE DL! 1.40 904 plays
- 2. BALLIN' (clip) 2.33 629 plays
- 3. BRING IT LIVE (2012 VIP) (Forthcoming Shift Recordings) 3.12 311 plays
- 4. GOOD PILLS (clip) 2.48 516 plays
- 1. U Can't Fix ft. Kelly McDaniel - TRiLLBASS + GENO COCHINO (FREE DL) 4.44 1725 plays
- 2. Scrilla + Jeezy - I Ball I Stunt (TRiLLBASS RMX) FREE DL 4.00 1675 plays
- 3. Future - Tony Montana (TRiLLBASS & BITCH PLEASE! RMX) - FREE DL 3.32 3457 plays
- 4. Mighty High Coup ft. Wheeler Boys - Going Ham (TRiLLBASS RMX) - FREE DL 5.05 1322 plays
- 5. YelaWolf ft. Lil Jon - Hard White (TRiLLBASS RMX) FREE DL 3.56 2586 plays
- 6. ASAP ROCKY - PURPLE SWAG (TRiLLBASS RMX) - FREE DL 3.46 3099 plays
- 7. SLim THUG - LIKE A BOSS (TRiLLBASS DA BOSS DUBSTEP REMIX) FREE DL 4.26 2558 plays
- 8. BIG K.R.I.T - Bring it Back (TRiLLBASS RMX) - FREE DL 4.41 1060 plays
- 9. Deeper (Ft. Kelly McDaniel) - FREE DL 4.44 528 plays
- 10. Aint No Sunshine ft. Kelly McDaniel (Drumstep) FREE DL 2.23 1423 plays
- Download track Go to track Push it! ft. Ricky Raw (FREE DL)11. Push it! ft. Ricky Raw (FREE DL) 3.15 629 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Trill Bass is a pioneering bass music duo out of Atlanta, Georgia. Their sound is best defined as a raunchy, sexy, southern conglomerate of dubstep, hip hop, drum 'n' bass and electro. Its, really though, much more than just its two producers 2sense and Paul Swytch, or even the genre that they've helped bring to light. Its an energy and a philosophy toward genre pushing sound and cutting edge EDM performance thats kept them relevant since their start in 2007. This energy has given birth to a critically acclaimed record label, countless digital releases, remixes and recognition from tons of international bass acts, and birthed a 20 member crew known as Trillitary that has become a permanent fixture in the southeast EDM scene.
Trill Bass really hit the ground running having quite the accolades under its belt. They became the first U.S. producers to release a dubstep vinyl internationally, with Noppa Recordings, and have had numerous hits on the radio and online including Radio 1 and the famous Mary Anne Hobbs Show. They pioneered the pre-bass music explosion with their 2008 radio show on 'Dubstep FM', which led to a staggering 20,000+ mixtape downloads. They have several charting vinyl releases and 8 - #1 songs on the digital download charts. They've played with everyone from 12th Planet and Excision to DJ Lord of Public Enemy, who was even a performing member of Trill Bass for a short period of time. Individual members even have releases on Dieselboy's 'Human Imprint', Dylan's 'Obscene' label, and Renegade Hardware, to name a few. Their remix of Owl City's "Fireflies" has received over 2 million plays so far on YouTube, reaching #1 on Hype Machine! They even produced an official remix for Wu-Tang Clan, 'Keep Hustlin', which reached top 10 on the iTunes hip hop charts and garnered them tons of cross genre recognition. They've dipped their fingers in many well known labels worldwide including Rottun Recordings(CAN), Peace Off Records(FRAN), Code of Arms(US), Shift Records(US), and of course, their aforementioned self titled Trillbass Records. Their record label has released debut EPs from well known producers J. Rabbit and Symbol. But their biggest label release came with the drop of Borgore's now infamous breakthrough debut EP "Ice Cream", setting them aside as official bass music taste-makers.
Currently killing it in 2012, Trill Bass is sharpening its sword once again. At the moment they are working with many major label rap artists, with an official remix for Jeezy and Scrilla already in the works, as well as a Live band that they hope to show off more in the next year. They have tons of momentum at their backs at the moment and they will be shown to keep as relevant as they have been influential for many more years to come.