- 1. The Whispers - Keep On Loving Me (TREWs Dub Intro Edit) 6.02 204 plays 110.0 BPM
- 2. Parliament - Getten to Know You (TREWs Dre Day Edit) **NEW** 3.39 207 plays 109.0 BPM
- 3. Miami - Kill That Roach (TREW Edit) 4.09 103 plays
- 4. Smokey - Baby That's Backatcha (TREW Edit) 4.35 192 plays 115.0 BPM
- 5. Dee Edwards - Why Can't There Be Love (TREW edit) 3.10 445 plays
- 6. Roy Ayers - Get On Up, Get On Down (TREW edit) 5.21 468 plays
- 7. Roy Ayers - Searching (TREW edit) 4.08 539 plays
- 8. David Joseph - You Can't Hide (Your Love From Me) TREW edit 6.59 231 plays
- 9. Bohannon - Save Their Souls (TREW edit) 5.30 135 plays
- 10. Onra x Wu-Tang - They Got Pinky Rings (TREW edit) 3.19 311 plays
- 11. Onra x Method Man - Mai P.L.O Style + Dub Reprise (TREW edit) 4.40 396 plays
- Download track Go to track Tom Brock - There's Nothing In This World That Can Stop Me From Loving You (TREW Edit)12. Tom Brock - There's Nothing In This World That Can Stop Me From Loving You (TREW Edit) 5.14 327 plays
- 13. Kool & The Gang - Spirit of the Boogie (TREW edit) 5.34 512 plays
- 14. Roy Ayers - Our Time Is Coming (TREW edit) 6.32 494 plays
- 15. Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy (& Juicier) TREW edit 5.21 257 plays
- 16. Gang Starr - Classics Party Break (TREW edit) 3.18 345 plays
- Download track Go to track Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - Since I Found My Baby (feat. Common) TREW edit17. Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - Since I Found My Baby (feat. Common) TREW edit 4.15 60 plays
I DJ all over Chicago(land) but wanna be where you are. Book at trew @ groundliftmedia.com
Co-Owner of Ground Lift Media.
STYLE MATTERS DJs
FACE MELT crew.
With a love for performing that began in grade school when using two tape decks to spin basement parties, DJ TREW’s main aim is to weave a common thread through seemingly disparate genres. Drawing inspiration from the early 1980s NYC art/music world, he believes no genre is off limits, no collaboration too outlandish. Honing his chops during the 1990s Rave & Hip-Hop scenes on the East Coast (Baltimore/DC), it was Chicago’s wealth of musical and architectural history that pulled him westward in ’98. “Like most kids back then, I thought ‘Percolator’ was a Baltimore Club track. Once I found out the truth I knew this is where I was meant to be!” he exclaims. Soon after, he quit his corporate job, cashed in the 401k, and invested his entire life into music.
In a relatively short period of time, DJ TREW has performed or held residencies all across Chicagoland. Everywhere from Downtown, Pilsen, Wicker Park, Uptown, & Southside at venues like SmartBar, Darkroom (RIP), Sonotheque (RIP), Crocodile, The Shrine, Subterranean, Double Door, Congress Theater, Abbey Pub, Beauty Bar, Evil Olive & played stages at West Fest and North Coast Music Festival. He has also been lucky enough to perform with artists like Snoop Dogg, Mayer Hawthorne, People Under The Stairs, Devlin & Darko, Jeremiah Jae, French Horn Rebellion, Chancellor Warhol, DJ Rupture, Matt Shadetek, Bobbito, JC Brooks, House of Pain, Van Hunt, Jneiro Jarel, Devin the Dude, Bonobo, Cut Chemist, Quantic, Currensy, Afrika Bambaataa, MF Doom, Mos Def and dozens more.
While not DJing he co-owns Ground Lift Media - an event production & experiential marketing company, is a member of Style Matters DJs, is 1/3 of the FACE MELT DJ collective alongside DJ Intel & Maker, does freelance design for numerous Chicago venues, and is deep into vinyl excavation having amassed thousands of rare Soul, Funk, Disco, & Jazz records.