- 1. PVT - Homosapien (Trésors Remix) by PVT 4.57 2322 plays
- 2. Holy Strays - Christabell A (Trésors remix) by Trésors 5.38 1548 plays
- 3. Delect - Love Song (Trésors Remix) by Trésors 5.06 649 plays
- 4. Joie Noire - Unknown (Trésors remix) by Trésors 6.14 1335 plays
- 5. Saycet - Opal (Trésors remix) by Trésors 4.32 1941 plays
- 6. Juveniles - We Are Young (Trésors remix) by Trésors 4.14 4030 plays
- 7. Arnaud Rebotini - Another Time, Another Place (Trésors remix) by Trésors 6.20 5676 plays
- 8. of Montreal - Hydra Fancies (Trésors remix) by Trésors 3.28 4519 plays
- 9. Thieves Like Us - The Walk (Trésors remix) by Trésors 4.14 4285 plays
- 1. Pleine Lune (Holy Strays Afraamix) by Trésors 5.01 5415 plays
- 2. Pleine Lune (Bestial Mouths remix) by Trésors 4.16 2155 plays
- 3. Pleine Lune (Steve Moore Remix) by Trésors 6.19 2072 plays
- 4. Pleine Lune (Blackmail Remix) by Trésors 4.10 1348 plays
- 5. Trésors - Pleine Lune [Anoraak remix] *FREE DL* by ANORAAK 6.47 78995 plays 120.0 BPM
Raw or rough are the best terms to describe Trésors' first approach to electronic music. Launched in Paris by two homonyms that seemed world's apart, the band is created on an impulse. They deliver a synthetic and melancoly-driven music, fragile even, on the verge of dance & inspired by dark & retro images. Quickly, they remix artists such as Arnaud Rebotini, of Montreal and Thieves Like Us and attract media attention. They play gigs alongside acts like Suuns, Casiokids, Puro Instinct, Teengirl Fantasy and Toro y Moi.
Trésors composed the "Missionnaires" tracks during the 1st part of 2012 in Paris and decided to go to Baltimore in a warehouse to mix the album, greatly helped by Chester Gwazda, producer for Future Islands & Dan Deacon amongst others.
Haunted by the images of their idols (Neil Young, Dennis Hopper, Robert Wyatt), Trésors will sometimes make you think of contemporaries (Hot Chip, Liars) but even more of the eldest that have left their mark (Joy Division, The Sound).