- 1. TraisKin+Einzelganger: Alice: Longitude 180 3.53 505 plays
- 2. Traiskin - "His Garden of Grey and Silver" 3.14 162 plays
- 3. Traiskin - "one dares to breathe (interval)" 1.34 106 plays
- 4. Traiskin - "Vanishing Dreams and Invisible Executions" 3.20 145 plays
- 5. Traiskin - "The Climbing of Doubt" 7.38 166 plays
- 6. Traiskin - "Stahlwerk" 3.56 196 plays
- 7. Traiskin - "Last Stretch of the Garden" 3.44 171 plays
- 8. Traiskin - "Song of the Night Owls" 4.57 221 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Traiskin lives and makes music in Southern California part of the year, and in Reykjavik, Iceland, during the summer months. She has been playing music in bands since 1983, mostly synth-pop bands, and a few rock bands in Dublin, Ireland in the 90s after attending DePaul University in Chicago.
"The last band I toured with was on Interscope Records. This experience, having more low points that high, led me to stop working with bands and begin a journey of self exploration. I waited for a few years, finished a Master's Degree, did some extensive traveling to Europe and Turkey, and began building a home studio three years ago, after moving to California.
I have always loved experimental and electronic music. Kraftwerk and Japan were massive influences when I was young. I remember hiding under my father's desk, closing my eyes, and listening to Autobahn. This idea of bringing everyday sounds and mixing them with technology really amazed me.
Fast-forward to now, a new beginning, thanks to the internet where I've met some wonderful musicians, heard some amazing music, and made some lovely friends."