- 1. 1.EVΛNS - I Can't Hide (Original Mix) *clip* 2.17 1242 plays
- 2. 2.EVΛNS - No Way Back (Original Mix) *clip* 2.27 615 plays
- 3. 3.EVΛNS - No Way Back (Druid Cloak Remix) *clip* 1.56 841 plays
- 4. 4.EVΛNS - I Can't Hide (Kresy Remix) *clip* 3.13 540 plays
- 5. 5.EVΛNS - I Can't Hide (Rohan Remix) *clip* 2.03 430 plays
- 1. 1.Nordberg - Down South (Original Mix) (CLIP) 2.56 917 plays
- 2. 2.Nordberg - Down South (Bosstone Remix) (CLIP) 1.59 2855 plays
- 3. 3.Nordberg - Down South (Obelisk Remix) (CLIP) 1.47 460 plays
- 4. 4.Nordberg - Down South (Reilly Steel Remix) (CLIP) 2.19 537 plays
- 5. 5.Nordberg - Down South (Ruffneck version) (CLIP) 1.51 333 plays
- 1. 1.Lars Moston & Ben Mono - Unison (Original Mix) 5.55 2327 plays
- 2. 2.Lars Moston & Ben Mono - Woodpecker (Original Mix) 4.40 1448 plays
- 3. 3.Lars Moston & Ben Mono - Unison (Mike Mago Remix) 5.46 1264 plays
- 4. 4.Lars Moston & Ben Mono - Unison (Big Dope P 's Fucked Up In Amsterdam Remix) 2.37 1212 plays
- 5. 5.Lars Moston & Ben Mono - Unison - (Genys Remix) 4.39 1437 plays
- 6. 6.Lars Moston & Ben Mono - Unison -(Tracy Music Remix) (FREE DOWNLOAD) 4.25 648 plays 132.0 BPM
- 1. 1.We Like Turtles - We Believe in Groove (Original Mix) *CLIP* 2.37 1341 plays
- 2. 2.We Like Turtles - The Beat Goes Tick (Original Mix) *CLIP* 3.08 678 plays
- 3. 3.We Like Turtles -We Believe in Groove (Headbirds Remix) *CLIP* 2.17 466 plays
- 4. 4.We Like Turtles - The Beat Goes Tick (Sidechains RMX) *CLIP* 3.53 731 plays
- 5. We Like Turtles - I Can Luv U Crazy (FREE DOWNLOAD) 4.58 596 plays
Wool - 3 Years in Neukölln EP - OUT JULY 7th 2012 5 tracks, 22.56 Tracy Recordings on June 06, 2012 12:57
- 1. 1.Wool - 3 Years In Neukölln 5.14 515 plays
- 2. 2.Wool - Sunday Lovely 3.44 309 plays
- 3. 3.Wool - 3 Years In Neukölln (Marc Piñol Remix) 4.02 380 plays
- 4. 4.Wool - 3 Years In Neukölln (Strong Language "Cool" Remix) 3.39 309 plays 122.0 BPM
- 5. Wool - Make Sense To Me (FREE DOWNLOAD) 6.15 240 plays
The original booty shaking label from Barcelona!
Tracy Recordings is the discographic adventure of Kosmos, one of the top dj's in the Spanish electronic scene, also responsible for Palace Recordings, and one of the pioneers in Barcelona’s clubland. Next to him, Ginebra, co-director of Palace Recordings, dj, producer and a true nightfile personality and Funkmasta aka Strong Language pro musician Dj and producer of the highest level, conform a dream team of intrepid activists with a misión to refresh the Spanish club scene.
With their first release, the Tracy Recordings team, have already proved that they shoot to kill. "Music For Bitches" was a compilation that worked as a label presentation, showing the world their dangerous weaponry of fresh and young talent and a compelling and irresistible sound. Household names like theAmplid, Sidechains, Bitcode, Meneo, Supercola, alongside foreign artists such as Monster P, Dj Beware or Kidz On Blue demonstrated that it was posible to release quality and fresh new music out of Barcelona.
The evolution of Tracy has been unstoppable and release after release they’ve been positioning themselves in a prominent place inside Europe’s new electronic scene, that received them with open arms and a big smile. Now Tracy is not anymore “that label from Barcelona” and has slowly became a brand that means quality music and fresh sounds. No doubt this is the result of a string of solid releases by artists like theAmplid, Sidechains, Bitcode, Niterockets, Nujax, Night Drugs or Wool, that also featured great remixes by top names like Jimmy Edgar, Raziek, LoL Boys, Toy Selectah, Dj Donna Summer, Kid Kaio, Louis La Roche, Lorcan Mak, Disco Villains or Am Track. This has made Tracy won a strong reputation as a label, supported by people like Sinden, Drop The Lime, Egyptian Lover, L´Vis 1990, Bok Bok, Rampage, Bobmo, Si Begg or Mikix The Cat. Also Tracy have a residency at the respected Nitsa Club, their head honchos promote and dj at some of the hottest club nights in Barcelona and the Tracy sound is boeing requested by more and more clubs around Europe. Undoubtedly, future looks bright for Tracy Recordings.