- 1. Automoton 1.13.48 400 plays
- 2. Exfression 55.47 236 plays 107.0 BPM
- 3. PartyVibeRadio's 16th Birthday Promo Mix 54.41 96 plays
- 4. Kismet 1.04.09 268 plays
- 5. Sonic Warfare 1.05.34 364 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. Totem - Forsaken 56.06 270 plays
- 7. Totem - Gig In the Park 2012 52.58 314 plays
- 8. Totem - Metafizix (BioCast) 59.38 268 plays 140.4 BPM
- 9. PartyVibeRadio 16th B'day Mix 1.55.59 60 plays
Dj & occasional producer hailing form the sunny seaside mecca of Lowestoft UK
Music has inspired me, fueled my emotions, created memorable experiences, formed valued friendships and has generally been the soundtrack to my life since I can remember.
Dance music has been at the forefront of this since 1991 and I have been collecting records since '93 and mixing them since '94. Different genres have been the focus along different parts of the dj timeline (Old Skool Hardcore, Hardcore, Jungle, Drum & Bass, Techno, Acid Techno, Hard House, Breakbeat, Dubstep [The good kind!]).
I've had the good fortune of playing at loads of venues, both licensed and unlicensed and have been able to play alongside plenty of djs and producers that I have respect for. The Bio-Tech Soundsystem also took up a big chunk of those years and I hold fond memories of those times. The soundsystem is currently sleeping in a secret underground bunker and it just wouldn't seem right to sell it, so maybe it will surface again in years to come, or the not too distant future.
When I was younger I used to think that allegiance to a style was important. I seem to have shrugged that off now and simply enjoy mixing all the styles that interest and inspire me, so you will see a few different dj sets on this page. Plus a few of my own creations.
Enjoy, and peas out.