- 1. Putting the Damage On- Tori Amos Cover 4.44 102 plays
- 2. Nothing Is Written- Mumford and Sons Cover 4.36 298 plays
- 3. Change of Time: Josh Ritter Cover 3.55 98 plays
- 4. She Talks To Angels- Black Crowes Cover 4.54 31 plays
- 5. Truth No 2- Patty Griffin Cover 4.00 41 plays
- 6. Devil's Spoke (Laura Marling Cover) 3.04 9 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Torn Blue Raincoat is Erin Welsh.
Growing up in New Orleans, Louisiana, vocalist and self-taught guitarist, I was exposed to and fell in love with music at a young age. Through many twists and turns, I found herself in the UK taking the next step in her life and in her music. During my time there, I learned more about myself than I knew existed, and my songs written there show that growth and understanding. In my song-writing, I aim for honesty above all things. I took on the moniker Torn Blue Raincoat focusing on the poetry of life, delving into topics concerning love, loss, self-conception, and the darker side of the universe and creating a sound that is reflective, deep, and uniquely my own. Influenced by such musicians as Tori Amos, Leonard Cohen, Stevie Nicks, David Bowie, and Laura Marling, I prefer the darkness since that is where the light shines the brightest.
I'm just a ginger in purple combat boots singing folky type songs. I also want to save the world. That would be nice too.