In 2 Sets
- 2 Tracks, 10.21
In 1 Group
Ever had one of those days where you had to remix the progeny of Wu-Tang Clan because creativity?
▓▒░ "Built For This (Torley's Amplify Your Awesomest Remix)" presented by Rza feat. Method Man, Freddie Gibbs + Streetlife ░▒▓
• Double minimalist piano solos — sampled from another me.
• Lots of dynamic changes and transitions which reward repeated listens.
• Swing syncopation groovy moovy this side of Zensunni.
• Oppressive club vibe, closer to dystopia.
• Scratch magic so you can FORGE A WEAPON. (Props to Mad Zach.)
• Peppered with harp flutters and a dash of worldly plucking, suspended in a tasty snare sauce.
• Non-GMO chord progressions.
• Nuthin' to fuck wit.