- 1. Smooth vs Ludacris - Move The Virgo Cluster Back (Tone-E 'Does Another One' Edit) 4.47 709 plays
- 2. Two Fingers vs Method Man - How High Stude (Tone-E 'Adds Some Thump' Edit) 3.22 654 plays
- 3. Gramatik vs Breach - Born Ready (Tone-E 'Jacks Up The Breaks' Edit) 4.45 1125 plays
- 1. Netsky - Come Alive feat. B.I.G (Tone-E's Partly Bullshit Edit) [CRASH MASH EP] 3.36 4010 plays 100.0 BPM
- 2. Breathe English (Mixd Frequencies vs WBBL) [Crash Mash EP] 3.28 957 plays 115.0 BPM
- 3. Groove Armada - Take Me Home (Tone-E 'Wants It Like That' Edit) [CRASH MASH EP] 4.14 692 plays 110.0 BPM
- 4. Goodbye Good Day [Crash Mash EP] 4.10 305 plays 110.0 BPM
- Tone-E/Symptom on Facebook
- Overall Winner 2010 Mixed In Key Minimix Competition
Hypem No.1 most popular with the mashup 'Golden Ghostwriter'
Mixed In Key's 2010 Minimix Competition Winner
Host of RadioActive.fm's 'The Flow' - Mon 1-4pm
Tone-E / Symptom
Host of Radioactive.fm's 'Flow', Tone-E is a rising talent of the worldwide mashup & booty breaks scene.
Having been picked by the likes of High Contrast, Pete Tong & Sasha as the overall winner of Mixed In Key’s worldwide minimix competition at the start of 2011, the ‘Golden Child’ has pushed forward in leaps and bounds, collecting a Hypem.com no.1 for his mashup ‘Golden Ghostwriter’, been featured on Spinforth’s ‘Soundcloud Scour’, and picked up a radio show on Radioactive.fm (broadcasting to around 40,000 people), all while developing his own distinct production styles.
His genre destroying live performances are becoming increasingly sought after with his unique approach of throwing loops and samples ontop of creative mixes all done live with Ableton and his trusty controllers. Definitely a man to watch bring life to the party!
I do this purely for fun and the love of music, however if any of the artists etc that I have used in the Mash-Ups or Remixes want a track removed just contact me!