- 1. Tom Staar - Cheyenne 1.42 28487 plays
- 2. 'Cant Stop Me Now' Afrojack Tom Staar Remix On Radio 1 By Annie Mac Fri 17th August 4.20 11758 plays
- 3. Tom Staar 'Home' on R1 Ushuaia by Pete Tong Fri 3rd August 2.50 4133 plays
- 4. My Digital Enemy & Rob Marmot - African Drop (Tom Staar Remix) 1.19 32737 plays
- 5. Afrojack & Shermanology - Cant Stop Me (Kryder & Tom Staar Remix) 4.39 52107 plays
- 6. TOM STAAR LIVE @ USHUAIA IBIZA 25AUG2012 1.01.32 13810 plays
- 7. Swedish House Mafia - Dont You Worry Child (Tom Staar & Kryder Rmx) 3.12 50311 plays
- 8. Wolfgang Gartner & Tom Staar - Evil Lurks 1.33 21765 plays
As the EDM world cracks under the weight of thousands of generic, play-it-safe productions, the new guard of big room house is preparing to lead the way. Powered by grooves rather than noise, the likes of Tom Staar are the evolutionists being dubbed ‘the next big thing’ by the likes of Steve Angello, Axwell and Ingrosso.
Tom Staar’s sophisticated approach to studio productions has seen him release on Size, Mau5trap, Axtone and Sosumi, as well as placing him into the Beatport Top 10 on numerous occasions. His own Staar Traxx imprint is quickly becomes a hot platform, occupying the upper echelons of the Beatport chart from its very first release.
Whilst still early in his career, Tom has already toured across the world, showcasing his sound in Brazil, North America, Japan, India, China, throughout Europe and at world renowned festivals such as Creamfields, Exit, Global Gathering & EDC. It’s pretty much impossible to hear the likes of Alesso, Nervo and Steve Angello DJ without hearing at least one of Tom’s floor destroying tracks.
Uniquely Tom has amassed a huge amount of natural momentum without the aid of PR campaigns, fabricated hype, billboard advertising or ghost producers. He represents raw studio talent, as his rapidly growing army of fans will tell you.
With Annie Mac and Pete Tong regularly spinning his records on BBC Radio 1 and a utility belt full of unreleased bombs - Tom Staar is about to go interstellar.