Tom Hades - Lover Of Thorns EP [MB Elektronics] 3 tracks, 21.55 Tom Hades on February 20, 2014 13:07
- 1. Tom Hades - Because (Original Mix) [MB Elektronics] 7.11 2670 plays
- 2. Tom Hades - Lover Of Thorns (Original Mix) [MB Elektronics] 7.37 995 plays
- 3. Tom Hades - Sound Flares (Original Mix) [MB Elektronics] 7.06 916 plays
- 1. Tom Hades - True Moments (Original Mix) [Natura Viva] 7.22 2201 plays
- 2. Tom Hades - True Moments (AMO + NAVAS Rework) [Natura Viva] 6.58 1281 plays
- 3. Tom Hades - True Moments (Filterheadz Remix) [Natura Viva] 7.25 1174 plays
- 1. Tom Hades - Sweet Symtomps (Original Mix) [Deeperfect] 8.00 1942 plays
- 2. Tom Hades - Sweet Symtomps (Groovebox Remix) [Deeperfect] 7.39 1198 plays
- 1. Tom Hades - I'm Not What You Think You Are (Original Mix) [Suara] 11.28 2797 plays
- 2. Tom Hades - I'm Not What You Think You Are (Pig&Dan Remix) [Suara] 8.15 1630 plays
- 3. Tom Hades - Shap Shoy (D-Nox & Beckers Remix) [Suara] 7.22 1750 plays
- 4. Tom Hades - Shap Shoy (Original Mix) [Suara] 8.02 1408 plays
- Resident Advisor
- My Label - Rhythm Converted (Beatport)
- My Label - Rhythm Converted (Soundcloud)
- My Label - Rhythm Converted (Youtube)
- My Label - Rhythm Converted (Facebook)
- Beatport DJs
- Official FM
Tom Hades's Upcoming Gigs
Saturday 15 March, 2014
Q Bar, Q Bar, Zadar, Croatia
Thursday 20 March, 2014
Ohrwurm, Charlatan, Gent, Belgium
Saturday 22 March, 2014
Mikroport, Mikroport, Krefeld, Germany
Friday 28 March, 2014
Klangtherapie, MTW Club, Frankfurt, Germany
Saturday 29 March, 2014
MB Elektronics Night, Bunker, Glabbeek, Belgium
Saturday 29 March, 2014
Chronicles 2014, Chronicles XPO, Kortrijk, Belgium
Friday 04 April, 2014
Album Tour Showcase, Poema, Utrecht, Netherlands
See the full listing here
Powered by GigaTools
Belgian waffles. Belgian chocolate. Tom Hades. Some things don't need much of an explanation. Such is the case with the Belgian Techno maestro, whose career is moving him towards legendary status.
Covering all flavours within the techno and tech house genres with his productions released on respected labels such as Adam Beyer's Drumcode, John Digweed's Bedrock, Umek's 1605, and long-time collaborator Marco Bailey's MB Elektronics, it’s obvious that Tom Hades can tackle all dimensions of the sound with unparalleled ease.
Never one to shy away from globetrotting, Tom Hades’ DJing and live shows have taken him around the world a multitude of times. From Fabric in London to Fabrik in Madrid, and from Awakenings to I Love Techno, his work ethic demonstrates a literal tour de force.
Tom Hades started to discover and experiment with electronic music when listening to the likes of DAF, Kraftwerk and Front 242 in his formative years. At the age of 15, he bought his first keyboard, the famous Casio CZ-101, transformed his Amiga 500 into a digital audio workstation, and started creating music.
Having met Marco Bailey in 2000, they made the huge anthem "I Love Techno" in 2001, a global phenomenon that led to Tom starting to do live performances and playing all over the world. In 2004 they launched the successful Rhythm Convert label, which was re-launched in 2010 as Rhythm Converted, a solo project run by Tom alone. Having already attracted many big artists, the label is moving ever upwards in the global techno scene.
Having released his debut artist album, “Rude Boy”, in collaboration with Marco Bailey in 2004, they followed up with “E=mc2” in 2009 on MB Elektronics. Both albums were critically acclaimed around the world, and were stepping stones towards “The Missing Touch”, the first solo album from Tom Hades in 2013.