ORIGINAL & REMIXED WORK ON:
top billin - vicious bitch - sweat it out!
- “Tomderson smells great and has wonderful hair. He should be the poster boy for a classy shampoo brand”.
- "Tom usually creeps me out, but he's a good DJ".
Sharkslayer (Top Billin' Label Head)
- “Tomderson knows how to rock it, behind decks and at the after party!”
- “Tomderson is funny but then when he runs out of jokes he is rude”.
Mat Cant (Scattermusic Label Head)
- “Tomderson is one of the young guys in Melbourne making a lot of noise at the moment, watch out for him in the next few years”.
Emoh Instead (What So Not)
- “Tom is a good DJ, but that’s all he has going for him”.
From backyard bungalows to nightclubs to festival stages, (Parklife, Summadayze) – using shoes as drinking-aids and hommus as kryptonite – Melbourne DJ/Producer Tomderson, is not your average 19-year-old. Touching on and corrupting Tropical Bass, Moombahton, World House, Dancehall, Trap and Hip Hop without-a-flinch to please the masses and their inappropriate dance-moves; on a nightly basis.
A residential-comrade at Melbourne’s notorious Can’t Say, (and formally Eurotrash, Rats, The Diner and Fashion Keyboard) his 2012 ‘Melonball Mixtape’ received deserved-acclaim leading to original/remixed releases on Top Billin, Sweat It Out! and Vicious Bitch.
Bestowed upon him, official edits for Parachute Youth, Snakadaktal and Wax Wreckaz, and international supports to the likes of Nero, Disclosure, Flume, Flosstradamus, Clockwork, RL Grime, Bro Safari, Valentino Khan, Douster, Astronomar, Kissy Sell Out, Savage Skulls, Feadz & Sharkslayer adding to Tomderson’s rapidly increasing repertoire and ableton-license.
With recent radio play on BBC Radio One and a debut EP set to drop in the next 2 months, displaying an epidemic of fresh sounds + boundaries + general-hypnotic-antics; the only way is bottoms up.