- 1. Me & The Devil by Gil Scott Heron 4.07 1819 plays 88.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Lindsey Brohan, I Wanna Get Witcha, Hey Ladies (Javelin vs Notorious B.I.G. vs Beastie Boys)2. Lindsey Brohan, I Wanna Get Witcha, Hey Ladies (Javelin vs Notorious B.I.G. vs Beastie Boys) 3.59 2011 plays
- Download track Go to track U Tern vs Neighbour vs John's Addiction (Mash Up--LIVE version) feat. The Police (Roxanne)3. U Tern vs Neighbour vs John's Addiction (Mash Up--LIVE version) feat. The Police (Roxanne) 5.54 874 plays
- 4. "Homies vs Girls" & "Boys and Love" by Oresst VS. The Rumble Strips 5.53 491 plays 96.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Blunt that Bass (live set) feat. Dreadzone, Dnae Beats, Magnetic Man & Twinhooker1. Blunt that Bass (live set) feat. Dreadzone, Dnae Beats, Magnetic Man & Twinhooker 38.37 1155 plays
- 2. Me drum & bass long time feat. Netsky 31.04 1361 plays 88.0 BPM
- 3. FWD>> dropped it FIRST.mp3 20.40 434 plays
- Download track Go to track Zombies stole my decks - QUICK HIDE feat Caribou, Ted-E, N Menca & Marc Romboy + Stephan Bodzin4. Zombies stole my decks - QUICK HIDE feat Caribou, Ted-E, N Menca & Marc Romboy + Stephan Bodzin 16.28 792 plays
- Download track Go to track Little drummer xgirlx (cut) feat. The Glimmers, Disko Drunkards, La Roux & Vampire Weekend1. Little drummer xgirlx (cut) feat. The Glimmers, Disko Drunkards, La Roux & Vampire Weekend 33.23 561 plays
- Download track Go to track Abell Hypersleep "Space Disco" Dance Mix feat. Matthew Dear, Bonar Bradberry & Midnight Magic2. Abell Hypersleep "Space Disco" Dance Mix feat. Matthew Dear, Bonar Bradberry & Midnight Magic 13.18 1477 plays
- Download track Go to track Don't Dance While White -- At Least Not All Night feat. In Flagranti-Phenomenal Handclap Band-PBRSG3. Don't Dance While White -- At Least Not All Night feat. In Flagranti-Phenomenal Handclap Band-PBRSG 1.23.10 1205 plays 95.0 BPM
- 1. Pias 22 of Deep & Tech feat. Bruno Be, Matt John, Daniel Maloso & D-A-D 22.15 396 plays
- Download track Go to track Zombies stole my decks - JUST RUN feat. VITALIC, The Zombie Kids, Noizes Riot & M832. Zombies stole my decks - JUST RUN feat. VITALIC, The Zombie Kids, Noizes Riot & M83 12.33 4621 plays
- 3. Start Don't Stop Demo (LIVE version) 38.33 417 plays
- 4. Quick Tech n Done feat. Moguai, Darabi, Leon & 7 Deadly Sins 33.54 265 plays
tokio le deux (foto phunk/Undercover/Exxxplosivo) is a DJ / VJ (& producer) based out of Hollywood, and as a DJ he has been shaping in the music scene in Los Angeles for the last few years, and in that short time he has rapidly become recognized for his infusion of avant-garde selections with cross-genre appeal. A consummate digger - tokio has been reviewing nearly 5,000 musical tracks a week for over half a decade now, further enhancing his abilities to vary his selections based on his reading of the crowd, thus solidifying his sound in the rapidly changing musical landscape.
Additionally, tokio has engaged his passion for film and narration by rapidly emerging on the VJ scene. tokio has performed with mr.cocoon @ the KCRW MASQUERADE BALL--alongside musical guests Moby, Jason Bentley & RAC. Additional clientele include David LaChapelle.
tokio prefers to DJ & VJ simultaneously as the music and visual combination's dramatically enhance the moment:
tokio's artistic direction can best be seen in his soon-to-be completed vision: foto*phunk (f*p). f*p features coordinated attacks of punchy visuals and bouncy beats that continually alter based on the reactions of the crowd. "My goal is for the participants to experience synesthesia -- to encounter new and rare moments in both visuals and music for even the most sophisticated of audiences."
After a chance meeting with mr.coccon (noted visual artist collaborating with groups such as LADYTRON, PEANUT BUTTER WOLF, URSULA 1000, THE POLYAMOROUS AFFAIR, LADY TIGRA, PINOT FUNK), mr.cocoon (who is also an accomplished DJ) and tokio immediately recognized the opportunity to break frontiers together, thus forming the Start Stop Conspiracy. In the few months since its inception, they have begun gathering buzz in the underground community with their layering and cross-play of musical tracks, combined with their mastery of live video mixing that incorporates pop cultural references and digital and optical feedback. Drawing from their impressive collection of self-produced footage and rare visual art, a one of a kind pallet emerges for the audience, captivating them in narratives that host a multitude of conceptual outcomes.
tokio began his career in San Diego, performing at notable venues such as: Bar Dynamite, Rich's, Club Montage and the Whistle Stop. He is also a founding member of tokioboogie, and he has more recently performed in LA at venues not limited to: the Henry Fonda Theater, King King, Beauty Bar, Star Shoes, Boardners, Wurstkuche, The Airliner, Club Monte Cristo, ASU Fox Theater and Club Ultra Violet.