- The Buzz - New World Sound & Timmy Trumpet (Teaser / Doorn) Artwork TimmyTrumpet on April 06, 2014 04:0429043 Plays81 Comments1396 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 0.53
- Freaks - Timmy Trumpet (Original) Artwork TimmyTrumpet on February 27, 2014 09:29230724 Plays437 Comments9307 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.01
- Nova Radio Mix - Dec 2013 Artwork TimmyTrumpet on January 06, 2014 09:2982785 Plays160 Comments2931 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 30.17
- Reload Melbournia (Timmy Trumpet Bootleg) Artwork TimmyTrumpet on December 18, 2013 06:0193495 Plays132 Comments3620 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.48
- BLEED (Original) - Timmy Trumpet & SCNDL (Radio Rip) [OUT NOV 13] Artwork TimmyTrumpet on November 07, 2013 08:27130880 Plays313 Comments2195 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.46
- Ministry of Sound 'Sessions 10' (Mini-mix) Timmy Trumpet & SCNDL Artwork TimmyTrumpet on August 06, 2013 10:07158328 Plays161 Comments4834 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.10.19
- Melbournia - Will Sparks Edit Artwork TimmyTrumpet on June 28, 2013 02:03159861 Plays138 Comments4960 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.22
- MELBOURNIA - Timmy Trumpet & Chardy (Original) - Teaser Artwork TimmyTrumpet on May 23, 2013 09:1189340 Plays128 Comments2110 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.03
- SNAPBACK TO THE ISLAND - Timmy Trumpet Vs Pendulum Artwork TimmyTrumpet on April 02, 2013 11:1371344 Plays68 Comments1820 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.20
- SNAPBACK (Fear Of Dawn Remix) Timmy Trumpet Artwork TimmyTrumpet on March 25, 2013 11:1735933 Plays41 Comments584 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.03
In less than a decade, Timmy Trumpet has successfully transgressed from the international stage as an acclaimed Jazz musician to the realm of global dance music. Now as a combined DJ/Instrumentalist, he’s ranked in the top 5 DJ’s in Australia (ITM Poll), performed at Ibiza’s Pacha and Miami’s WMC, and mixed both Ministry of Sound and Pacha CD’s featuring his own Aria Chart smash hit ‘Sassafras’. Rightfully dubbed “the busiest DJ in Australia” Timmy averages 7 flights a week, juggling over 200 shows per year, including all the major festivals, owns his own clothing label, runs a club night, and is a regular co-star on the FOX8 reality TV show ‘The Stafford Brothers’.
No stranger to the limelight, Timmy won ‘Young Musician of the Year’ at age 13 before being granted a full scholarship by the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, where Sydney Symphony Orchestra’s Anthony Heinrich tutored him. Within two years he secured a position as the leading solo trumpet player in the Australian All-Star Stage Band, taking part in an extensive tour through Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark and Holland covering some of the world’s biggest Jazz Festivals including Montreux and the North Sea Jazz Festivals. After developing perfect pitch at a young age, Timmy’s progression into dance music has been propelled by his ability to effortlessly mix in-key, mastering the art of improvisation.
“After discovering Jazz I began to jam over everything and anything, mainly stuff on the radio. It wasn’t long until I discovered house music, met a DJ, then played my first gig. I drove home that night knowing this is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.”
The Live DJ / Trumpeter cross-over experiment proved a great success, providing the launching pad for a career in dance music. After landing a contract with legendary house label HedKandi, he jumped on board the next flight to the UK, which lead to touring & performing to record crowds at South Korea’s Mass, Thailand’s Full Moon Party, and playing alongside Erick Morillo at Pacha Ibiza. Armed with a pocketful of contacts, Timmy was determined to create a name for himself in Australia...
Enter his next big break- The Stafford Brothers- who heard of his talents while touring in Ibiza. “They introduced me to the Australian market outside of Sydney, and I’ve learnt so much from them about music, business and life,” Timmy says, attributing the brothers as good role models. Establishing a strong bond with the DJ duo he became their “brother from another mother” and their main supporting act while touring throughout the country.
Timmy would soon find himself a co-star on ‘The Stafford Brothers’ FOX8 reality TV series. Timmy Trumpet’s rise to the top of the DJ world showed no signs of slowing down, with the dynamite instrumentalist securing himself main support act of Mo-town legend Stevie Wonder on his only Australian show in 2011. After a whopping 70,000 votes, he was ranked Australia’s #7 DJ (#2 in NSW) in the 2011 ITM Music Awards.
FAST FORWARD TO THE NOW; Taking over mainstages across Australia with the king-size Future Music Festival National Tour, filming ‘The Stafford Brothers’ Season 3 in L.A, as well as mixing this years much anticipated and renowned ‘Ministry of Sound Sessions 9 CD’ featuring 2 of his own tracks, Timmy Trumpet is proving he is a force to be reckoned with.