- 1. ManooZ & Timmy P - Feel // Tomorrow is now, Kid! 3.36 1301 plays
- 2. Timmy P - Chattin' Breeze EP // Local Talk - Vinyl + Digital 3.23 3583 plays
- 3. Stefano Esposito & Timmy P - Drive Thru Retro [FREE DOWNLOAD] 6.26 2334 plays
- 4. Timmy P - What You Sayin' // BBC Radio 1 - 06/01/13 1.50 1308 plays
- 5. Timmy P - Are The One // Four Fingers Hand 1.53 1404 plays
- 6. Timmy P - Jazz That Beat // Electronique - Vinyl + Digital 2.38 1167 plays
- 7. Timmy P - Fo Weal // Love Not Money 3.20 715 plays
- 8. Timmy P - Snare Blackout // Groove On 3.46 1000 plays
For bookings/enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Releases on & coming soon :-
Local Talk (Vinyl & Digital)
Tomorrow is now, Kid!
Electronique (Vinyl & Digital)
Four Fingers Hand
Love Not Money
Timmy P has an obsession with house music. A manic fixation with drums, snares and grooves underline an expansive sound that spans a vast electronic spectrum.
This pathological devotion to electronica began in his formative years with an ear for drum and bass and electro but once he encountered house music there was no turning back. It wasn’t long before he was collecting vinyl and spinning records back in his home town of Oxford. Influenced by acts like Jordan Peak, DJ Sneak and Steve Lawler as well as imprints like Tsuba and Strictly Rhythm it is clear he has a refined musical palette.
2011 was a massive breakout year for Timmy after winning the Ant Brooks DJ Talent Competition and since then he has pushed his skills to the next level. The recognition allowed him to express his own sound and has resulted in releases on esteemed labels such as Local Talk, Extended Play, Tomorrow is now, Kid! Blackrose and Electronique just to name a few.
A stellar succession of successful production releases from the infectious ‘Snare Blackout’ to the luscious deep house ‘Haze’ EP have caught the attention of big industry big hitters such as Steve Lawler, George Morel, Ejeca, Medlar & Detroit Swindle proving his indisputable reputation as one of the most exciting up and coming talents on the scene.
A residency at brand new London night ‘Flock Music’ alongside the likes of Ethyl and Jonny Cade has given him the platform to rock crowds down in the capital with his stratospheric house sound.
Timmy P is an artist who harnesses astronomical talent paired with unrivalled passion for music but most impressively a sound that knows no bounds; a sound that is restless, constantly progressing and strives always to satisfy.
He is part of the ever expanding underground agency and management based in Manchester.