Timeloop - The Beginning EP [Sub Generation Records] 4 tracks, 15.49 Timeloop™ on May 21, 2012 04:24
- 1. Timeloop - Bass Evolution [Sub Generation Records] 3.36 541 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Timeloop - In The Shadows [Sub Generation Records] 3.46 171 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Timeloop - HypnoDub [Sub Generation Records] 5.08 132 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Timeloop - Take Me [Sub Generation Records] 3.18 209 plays 143.0 BPM
- 1. Timeloop - In The Shadows [Sub Generation Records] by Timeloop 3.46 180 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Timeloop - In The Shadows (Dreadnought Remix) by Timeloop 5.57 96 plays
- 3. Timeloop - In The Shadows (Waxmaster E loves oldskool remix) by Timeloop 8.29 129 plays
- 4. Timeloop - In The Shadows (LtmoD Remix) by Timeloop 4.46 105 plays
- Main Production Page
- Promo Mix Page
- Mix Archive
- EML Recordings
Timeloop comes from a world far far away and has been bringing music to ears for near on 12 years, he decided early 2011 to make the move from being a DJ and to start his own productions, from there he has worked his alien ass off to build an amazing following and gain support from various names within the Bass music scene.
Timeloop has always loved broken beat genres and could be found playing breakbeat/drum and bass in his early years upon planet Earth, despite toying with various genres broken beats and heavy bass is where he is most content.
As of April 2012 Timeloop had gained a lot of interest from a couple of labels all because of his track "Bass Evolution" which hit hard like the comet that destroyed his home planet. So from there he has put sole focus on making a bigger dent in the scene and bring his music to a larger audience..