- 1. The One For Steve 7.59 125 plays
- 2. Let's Stay This Way Forever 7.56 96 plays
- 3. Burnin' Up 9.34 72 plays
- 4. Time Fortress - Missing Ember 8.50 85 plays
- 5. Glyph 4.17 73 plays
- 6. Awesome Hill 8.19 51 plays
- 7. Still Waiting (Feat. Layden Bryant) 5.10 853 plays 123.0 BPM
- 8. Sad Livin' In The City 5.19 1725 plays 118.0 BPM
For Joshua Smith, Time for Trees is more often than not a distant dream, as the poor soul behind the name spends much of his time hunched down in front of a glow(er)ing screen, clickering away on sounds or sound related activities. A character who has worn many decorative hats during his life in electronic music, these days he busies himself as an audio artist for video games, one of the fancy lads behind the Make Mistakes dance association and tennis club, and in the studio producing new material for labels such as Archipel and Emote Records, both on his own and with his myriad and talented friends.
As a DJ, he blends a personalized love of techno funk and soul, always finding the balance between the sexy and the playful. As a producer, he attempts to wrangle a plethora of influences; his musical diaspora spewing forth as big-sweatered techno melancholia, and psychedelic, pumping dance floor comedy acts. As a person, he is mostly pleasant.