- 1. Begin Again 3.38 1602 plays
- 2. Once in a While 3.15 789 plays
- 3. If You Love Me Enough 3.47 2295 plays
- 4. I am not now who i was 6.04 683 plays
- 5. The Producer 4.06 709 plays
- 6. The rest of your life 4.12 1025 plays
- 7. Teach us something 7.02 815 plays
- 8. (I wouldn't want) a love like that 3.18 550 plays
- 9. Thinking Of You 5.53 399 plays
- 10. She's Sick 4.03 159 plays
- 11. Making Ammends 3.22 418 plays
- 12. If i break 4.58 456 plays
- 13. How Can She Be Mine? 4.08 114 plays
- 14. Shame on you 4.19 577 plays
- 15. Pallendrome 4.37 409 plays
- 16. Stranger 3.59 272 plays
- 17. You Never Know 1.37 406 plays
- 1. Spooner 4.45 316 plays
- 2. It Really Doesn't Matter 2.30 35 plays
- 3. She Lives On Serenity Mountain 6.01 15 plays
- 4. Sunshine And Gold 2.20 25 plays
- 5. Christmas Mourning 4.59 392 plays
- 6. Office Doodles 6.06 276 plays
- 7. Like Children In A Foreign Family 3.41 14 plays
- 8. Bright young things 5.32 27 plays
- 9. Beggars Belief 5.52 19 plays
- 10. Still by my side 3.39 30 plays
- 11. Life Is All Around Us Now 3.31 48 plays
- 12. Over The Hill 6.57 11 plays
- 13. On his darker days 4.42 70 plays
- 14. Little Broken Star 4.15 8 plays
- 15. Marjorie 4.44 28 plays
- 16. Some Other Time 3.47 5 plays
- 17. Recently 4.37 24 plays
- 18. I Hope You're Never So Old 6.40 12 plays
Sunday 4th May - Union Scene, Drammen, Norway.
Saturday 24th May - Buddy's in Drammen, Norway.
I have been writing songs since I was 10 and have been working out how best to record them since then. From old school tape machines (literally) to 4-tracks to 8-track reel-to-reel with Pro Tools...i'm making it up as i go really, but learning all the time.
I have been the singer-songwriter with The Weary Band for quite a few years now and we are currently on a break from gigging and recording so we can concentrate on solo projects.
The Weary Band albums: 'Office Doodles', 'Leaving the Country', 'You can get lost' and 'Serenity Mountain' can be bought from i-tunes or from Bandcamp and the songs can all be heard first on the Weary page so you can try before you buy. There will be another Weary album or two appearing fairly soon, made up of unreleased material, and we are saving to go into the studio to record a brand new album in a couple of years.
'You can get lost' is also available to buy on very limited edition vinyl from here:
I am looking forward to someday soon working with a producer (who gets me) on an album of solo songs; some of them are demo'd on my page, most I haven't recorded yet.
I/ we have great live reviews and have performed from Paris to Plymouth to Tokyo; so if anyone wants to book us/me please get in touch.
More of my songs are here:
Please follow the links below for even more songs old and new.
Take care and if you can't be good be careful.