- Tiësto's Club Life Podcast 379 - First Hour Artwork Tiësto on July 10, 2014 21:051863 Plays11 Comments125 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 59.59
- Tiësto's Club Life Podcast 378 - First Hour Artwork Tiësto on July 03, 2014 14:12156936 Plays211 Comments4884 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 59.14
- Tiësto's Club Life Podcast 377 - First Hour Artwork Tiësto on June 27, 2014 16:28305786 Plays342 Comments9188 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 58.52
- Tiësto - Live at Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas - June 21, 2014 Artwork Tiësto on June 22, 2014 21:55244372 Plays588 Comments9788 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.28.01
- Tiësto's Club Life Podcast 376 - First Hour Artwork Tiësto on June 20, 2014 18:46159976 Plays229 Comments4688 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.00.26
- Tiësto's Club Life Podcast 375 - First Hour Artwork Tiësto on June 13, 2014 15:40265412 Plays439 Comments7568 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.00.25
- Tiësto - A Town Called Paradise - Track By Track Artwork Tiësto on June 10, 2014 13:37167265 Plays158 Comments3551 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 9.38
- Tiësto's Club Life Podcast 374 - First Hour Artwork Tiësto on June 06, 2014 19:46160763 Plays252 Comments4305 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 58.19
"A Town Called Paradise" is available now on iTunes! http://smarturl.it/ATCPiTunes
Tiësto is a performer who has transcended musical genres to create a global “Tiësto” brand. His achievements include: a Grammy nomination, numerous MTV awards, performing at the opening ceremony of the 2004 Athens Olympic Games to an audience of billions, and even a wax statue at Madame Tussauds. With over 15 million friends on Facebook, 2 million followers on Twitter, over 400 million views (and one million subscribers) on YouTube, his globally syndicated Club Life radio show as well as his Club Life iTunes artist podcast (#1 music podcast globally), Tiësto has truly become a universal phenomenon. Voted ‘The Greatest DJ Of All Time’ by Mixmag in 2011 and the #1 DJ by Rolling Stone, Tiësto has worked with superstars such as Kanye West, Coldplay, Katy Perry, Nelly Furtado, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Goldfrapp and many more.
2012 was Tiësto’s biggest year yet with a series of unique promotions which includes performing the first concert live-streamed on Twitter (in partnership with HP and Intel); his 10-part “In The Booth” YouTube documentary series; the unveiling of his brand new state of the art mobile app for iPhone and IPod Touch; the launch of Tiësto’s own “Club Life” Sirius XM channel; the release of his “Club Life - Volume 2 Miami” mix album (including his chart topping remix of Gotye’s “Someone I Used To Know); and his brand new range of headphones for AKG and a fashion line with Guess.
Tiësto topped the year off by partnering with (RED) to release an exclusive compilation album, DANCE (RED), SAVE LIVES, followed by a global livestream – powered by YouTube - from Melbourne’s Stereosonic Festival over World AIDS Day weekend on December 1st and 2nd. The compilation features an exclusive collaboration between Tiësto and Bono on U2's 'Pride' with all proceeds going to (RED) for the Global Fund to fight AIDS.
Tiësto entered 2013 on fire with the much-anticipated follow up to his groundbreaking “Club Life College Invasion Tour,” which saw Tiësto embark on a two-week tour of college campuses across the United States. The tour culminated with a sold out event at the Home Depot Center in Los Angeles where Tiësto performed before an audience of 26,000 fans – making it the largest single headline DJ show in United States history. The 2013 installment of Tiësto's “Club Life College Invasion Tour” commenced on February 19th in Syracuse, New York and wound its way through American college campuses. In March, Tiësto’s returned to Los Angeles with a sold out performance at STAPLES Center and celebrated the one year anniversary of his Sirius XM “Club Life” channel during Miami Music Week.
This summer was packed with exciting new endeavors including Tiësto’s new 20-month residency with Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub & Wet Republic pool at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino; a second collection for his popular Guess fashion line and the third installment of his “Club Life” compilation series on Musical Freedom entitled Club Life - Volume Three Stockholm.
Club Life - Volume Three Stockholm leans heavily on Tiësto’s own original productions, collaborations and remixes including Tiësto ft. Kyler England “Take Me,” Tiësto & DJ Punish “Shocker,” Tiësto, Mark Alston, Baggi Begovic & Jason Taylor “Love and Run ft. Teddy Geiger,” Tiësto & Dyro “Paradise,” Tiësto & MOTi “Back To The Acid.” Icona Pop “I Love It (Tiësto Club Life Remix),” Calvin Harris “Sweet Nothing ft. Florence Welch (Tiësto and Ken Loi Re-Remix),” Tiësto, Quintino & Alvaro “United (Tiësto & Blasterjaxx remix)” and “Tiësto & Calvin Harris “Century (Tiësto & Moska Remix).”
As we enter into the final months of 2013, Tiësto finds himself hard at work in the studio putting the final touches on his much anticipated studio album (to be released in 2014.) In addition to his continued regular performances at Hakkasan Las Vegas and a headline slot on the first night of the inaugural TomorrowWorld festival in Atlanta, Tiësto will embark on tours of Asia and the UK (with Calvin Harris.)
Established in 2010, Tiësto's self-owned record label, Musical Freedom, is home to all of his own releases as well as those of other artists. Musical Freedom holds a number of gold and platinum records with each release hand-selected by Tiësto himself.