- 1. Three Oh Won (Intro) by Thrill301 2.14 176 plays
- 2. Finally by Thrill301 3.43 92 plays
- 3. This Is What I Do by Thrill301 3.53 95 plays
- 4. Till You Lose It by Thrill301 3.19 65 plays
- 5. Young Till I Die Feat. Young G by Thrill301 5.03 109 plays
- 6. Where U Are by Thrill301 3.23 60 plays
- 7. Lon3star Feat. Young G, Saint, DriFt & B-Mob by Thrill301 4.42 121 plays
- 8. The Greatest by Thrill301 3.39 81 plays
- 9. Amnesia Feat. Flown & Dizzie by Thrill301 3.21 84 plays
- 10. Welcome Home feat. Young G by Thrill301 3.19 57 plays
- 11. Know Better Way Feat. Cashmere by Thrill301 3.58 74 plays
- 12. Who Am I (Young G & Thrill) by Thrill301 3.26 204 plays
- 13. Thrill - Loyalty feat. Jae Mo by LaFamiliaMG 4.16 456 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
#AMG #AstronawtMusicGroup #HumbleGang Innovative, creative, unique, just a few words to describe up and coming artist Thrill. With a commercial delivery and a underground feel, Thrill has his own way of giving people his side to the story of hip hop. Born and raised in Frederick, Maryland he began to battle, record, cypher and earn respect from his hometown peers. He first diecovered his talent along side his younger brother Isaiah, and his two cousins Quentin & Danzel Ferguson. Now no songs ever got recorded, but it was within this group that Thrill saw he had a talent he could only describe as "out the air" Thrill recorded his first song when he 15 along side childhood friend Shotz. The duo known as "Thrill 'n' Shotz" recorded over 40 songs together that will forever remain in the "vault" Since then he has gone solo and gotten better with every show, project and rhyme. Ever since he linked up with Flown back in 2005. He has continued to shown improvement over the years. Moving to Houston in 2007 to pursue more oppertunities, he set out to carve his way into the music industry. He was featured on S.O.L.E's first joint LP entitled "Sole'd Out". Later that year he released a digital album entitled G.O.N.E. All work prior to that were collabs and features. He has opened up for Trina, done 50+ shows in Houston, Texas & also have coordinated his own events in his hometown of Frederick, Maryland. He has featured on songs with people from New York all the way to Cali. Never satisfied, always working, always respectful/humble with everything that happens no matter what. If you ask Thrill his take on his talent, he'll politely smile and say "Its a blessing that I'm constantly workin on"