- 1. GBH - Ghetto Baroque Hymn 2.33 344 plays
- 2. Chain Gang Blues - A Soundtrack To A Western That Never Was 1.08 351 plays
- 3. Sad Pavan In C Minor (WIP - comments most welcome) 2.25 254 plays
- 4. Menaçant 2.52 351 plays
- 5. Mulligan's Pyre (added guitarviol) 2.27 221 plays
- 6. Sentient Beings Dance 2.43 259 plays
- 7. TAKE MONDAY BY THE BALLS 1.43 232 plays
- 8. Monday Morning Blues 2.15 353 plays
Composer and performer based in Dublin Ireland.
The music here is diverse and as a whole may appear to lack focus. Ultimately it relates to real or imagined cinematic briefs and is composed to just relate a scene or to mirror what is in my own head at the time be it 80s style montages, baroquisms, gypsy ho downs, a dirty slice of blues or something that just is what it is.
I'm still learning to compose and always will be. I always respond to messages and comments as I'm here to listen and engage. That's how I learn.
While primarily a guitarist I try and use as many versions of the instrument as possible to create different textures and styles. If I can't get get a guitar to sound like a certain instrument I grudgingly use software synths triggered over midi guitar. I alsow play the very amazing Guitarviol - www.bowedguitar.com which is the source of all the string sounds on anything from August on. I'm documenting my progress on that instrument so some of the earlier examples are a bit rough.