- 1. Thomas Lemmer - Nebula 1.53 660 plays
- 2. Thomas Lemmer ft. Naemi Joy - White room (Electronic Chill Mix) 1.49 1463 plays
- 3. Thomas Lemmer - Blissful mind 1.40 392 plays
- 4. Thomas Lemmer ft. Naemi Joy - Love (Electronic Chill Mix) 1.38 697 plays
- 5. Thomas Lemmer - Through my fathers eyes 1.52 340 plays
- 6. Thomas Lemmer - Constant flow 1.41 247 plays
- 7. Thomas Lemmer - Endless horizon 1.48 192 plays
- 8. Thomas Lemmer ft. Naemi Joy - Neues Land (Electronic Mix) 1.40 992 plays
- 9. Thomas Lemmer - Lunar eclipse 1.45 207 plays
- 10. Thomas Lemmer ft. Stefan Groll - Deep water (Chillout Mix) 1.56 182 plays
- 11. Thomas Lemmer ft. Sabrina Vieweber - Already there 1.28 384 plays
- 12. Thomas Lemmer - Rouge et noir 1.39 162 plays
- 13. Thomas Lemmer - Underwater love 1.53 162 plays
- 14. Thomas Lemmer ft. Naemi Joy - Dive (Late Night Chill Version) 2.01 1019 plays
- 15. Thomas Lemmer - Different world 1.48 140 plays
- 16. Thomas Lemmer ft. Naemi Joy - Traum 1.39 507 plays
- 17. Thomas Lemmer ft. Naemi Joy - White Room (Intimate Piano Version) 1.24 1215 plays
- 18. Thomas Lemmer ft. Naemi Joy - Love (Acoustic Chill Mix) 1.33 491 plays
Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - Is it too late (EP) 9 tracks, 37.59 Thomas Lemmer on May 20, 2011 20:33
- 1. Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - Is it too late (Radio Mix) 3.41 2102 plays
- 2. Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - Is it too late (Classic Piano Mix) 3.41 1233 plays
- 3. Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - Is it too late (Stoned By Klangstein) 5.06 785 plays
- 4. Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - Is it too late (Stray Theories Remix) 4.54 558 plays
- 5. Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - Is it too late (Tim Angrave Hope Remix) 4.32 565 plays
- 6. Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - Is it too late (Original Album Mix) 3.12 639 plays
- 7. Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - Is it too late (Stefan Groll Acoustic Guitar Remix) 2.41 583 plays
- 8. Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - Is it too late (Instrumental) 5.02 498 plays
- Go to track Is it too late - Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - The Making Of... - Interview (German)9. Is it too late - Thomas Lemmer feat. Lena Belgart - The Making Of... - Interview (German) 5.06 306 plays
- 1. Aurora 1.37 136 plays
- 2. Soul Diver 1.47 114 plays
- 3. I like it 2.09 80 plays
- 4. Traveller 1.00 65 plays
- 5. Coming home 1.29 65 plays
- 6. One 1.24 56 plays
- 7. Above the clouds 2.05 64 plays
- 8. Floating 1.37 55 plays
- 9. Never let me go (feat. Lena Belgart) 1.24 74 plays
- 10. There is hope 1.26 56 plays
- 11. Fatigué (Single Edit) 1.33 58 plays
- 12. Behind the strange signal (Cosmic love) (feat. Stefan Groll) 1.26 50 plays
- 13. The music 1.27 49 plays
- 14. Rainy day (Percussion Chill Mix) 1.35 64 plays
- 15. Rainy day (Main Theme) 0.21 49 plays
- 16. Missing you badly brother 2.40 70 plays
Thomas Lemmer has been writing and producing music for many years. At present he works on several music production projects, as well as with different bands.
With diPOLAR, a German pop duo, Thomas Lemmer won the German Rock & Pop Award in Hamburg 2005.
In 2009, Thomas Lemmer released his first solo album Chillout Lounge. The album was a major success in the chillout, lounge, and downtempo scenes. Many tracks from this album can be found today on dozens of successful and international compilations.
His track Fatigué features on the world famous Café del Mar – Vol. XVI compilation, where It became #1 in Spain, and entered the top 10 in many other countries.
In 2010 he started the Motif project with Aaron Taylor from England. Their music spans across the Downtempo, Electronica and Trip-Hop genres. Their first ever production Give It Away, features on the infamous Café Del Mar label, for their landmark ‘30 Years of Music’ compilation. They are currently working extremely hard on their first artist album.
In 2011 Thomas released his second studio album RELIEVE and proves again, that he produces chill out music on the highest level. 17 tracks transport you into a unique, free and relaxing world of sounds which let you slip into an absolute free and relaxed world.
In 2013 Thomas joined one of the major and most prestigious labels in the chillout and downtempo scene: SINE MUSIC.
After almost 2 years of hard work, Thomas released his next album STILL in October 2013. “Be still, relieve”, the key message of this album is not just a quotation from a song of the album, but also stands for Thomas’s music. Again he developed his music further which spans from classical elements to pure electronic. The album contains six vocal tracks, sung by the touching and beautiful voices of Naemi Joy and Sabrina Vieweber. High profile remixers are currently working on several tracks for an upcoming REMIX EDITION and singles.