- 1. This is ART - Miracle Of Mind (ft. Lollievox) 5.32 784 plays 78.0 BPM
- 2. This is ART - Errbody Know Errbody (In Tha Club) 3.38 695 plays 77.0 BPM
- 3. This is ART - Squelch 5.55 554 plays 85.0 BPM
- 4. This is ART - Save Yourself 4.10 467 plays 77.0 BPM
- 5. STS9 - EHM (This is ART Remix ft. Amerigo Gazaway & Lollievox) 5.36 518 plays 92.0 BPM
- 6. This is ART - Hummie 5.56 361 plays 85.0 BPM
- 7. This is ART - All The Night 5.42 265 plays 82.0 BPM
- 8. This is ART - Seattle 5.25 206 plays 80.0 BPM
- 9. This is ART - Defective Effective 5.40 234 plays 90.0 BPM
- 10. This is ART - Know Exactly 4.11 170 plays 72.0 BPM
- 11. This is ART - Beautiful (ft. Lollievox) 4.24 203 plays 70.0 BPM
- 12. Up Until Now - Bebot (This is ART Remix) 6.28 165 plays 80.0 BPM
This is ART @ Full Moon Mashup 17 w/DJ Kidsmeal (SBD) 12 tracks, 51.40 This is ART on August 18, 2011 02:44
- 1. Makes Me 'Whistle' (This is ART/Gramatik Mashup) (Live) 3.15 1199 plays 80.0 BPM
- 2. All The Night (Live) 5.30 378 plays 82.0 BPM
- 3. Can't Shoot Me Down (Live) 3.37 390 plays 85.0 BPM
- 4. Squelch (Live) 5.36 306 plays 85.0 BPM
- 5. Don't Say Nothin' (Live) 4.28 291 plays 85.0 BPM
- 6. Hummie Pt. 1 (Live) > 4.31 226 plays 85.0 BPM
- 7. Defective Effective (Live) 5.14 201 plays 90.0 BPM
- 8. Like Right There (Live) 3.06 234 plays 90.0 BPM
- 9. EHM by STS9 (This is ART Remix) (Live) 5.13 436 plays 92.0 BPM
- 10. Art 0.27 191 plays
- 11. Seattle (Live) 5.26 172 plays 80.0 BPM
- 12. Miracle Of Mind (Live) 5.12 141 plays 78.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
This is ART features the live musical performance of Art Webb, a skilled bassist and multi-genre electronic producer hailing from Nashville, TN. This is ART unleashes raw musical creativity in the form of improvised sub bass-guitar lines, broken break-beats, and epic synth melodies over an array of self recorded samples and stereophonic soundscapes. The result is a distinctively rich sound, complete with melodic tones and organic structures while paying direct homage to the true underground forms of BASS music.
Within a few short years and 150+ performances to date, This is ART has traveled from New York to Florida to Colorado to Michigan and everywhere in-between the Southeast, sharing the stage as direct support to Pretty Lights with Adam Deitch, touring alongside Big Gigantic & Two Fresh, opening for Ghostland Observatory, Shpongle, Bonobo, Blockhead, EOTO, Conspirator, and Bluetech, collaborating on-stage with artists from groups such as Emancipator, Kidsmeal, & Colby Buckler of Two Fresh, as well as gaining noteworthy performances at Camp Bisco 2010 / 2012, Pretty Lights' Illumination Festival in 2010 / Official Illumination AfterParty in 2011, DexFest '09/'10/'11, IMPULSE Festival 2012, Bassnectar's Official 2011 NYE AfterParty, and STS9's Official AfterParty in 2008 with Pnuma Live PA, Eliot Lipp, and Two Fresh.
"I can't help but give credit to all the innovators – Jimi Hendrix, Herbie Hancock, Kurt Cobain, all the way up to DJ Shadow, Amon Tobin, RJD2, STS9 – for inspiring me to continually push the boundaries of genres in every fashion: hip-hop, drum & bass, dubstep, even jazz and garage music are tools used to breath new life into forgotten music of the past. With each song is an opportunity express the inexpressible." Info, media, and tour dates can be found at http://thisisartmusic.com/