- 1. Italoboyz Feat. Durant - La Ondasa - (original Mix) 2.10 7628 plays
- 2. Italoboyz Feat. Durant - La Ondasa - (G-Man Remix) 2.04 4193 plays
- 3. Italoboyz - Afrodite A (Original Mix) 2.04 4216 plays
- 4. Afrodite A ( Nicone & Sascha Braemer Remix) 2.04 33925 plays
- 1. Prudo & Nibiru - Time To Go Back (Audiofly Rmx) by thisandthatlab 1.52 2219 plays
- 2. Prudo & Nibiru - Time To Go Back (Philip Bader Remix) by thisandthatlab 1.12 1811 plays
- 3. Prudo & Nibiru - Time To Go Back (Dyed Soundorom Remix) by thisandthatlab 1.12 3431 plays
- 4. Prudo & Nibiru - Time To Go Back (original) by thisandthatlab 1.12 1167 plays
- 5. Prudo & Nibiru - I've Got The Feeling (AlfaRomero Rework) by thisandthatlab 1.16 1347 plays
- 6. Prudo & Nibiru - I've Got The Feeling (original) by thisandthatlab 1.12 1196 plays
- 7. PRUDO & NIBIRU -Time To Go Back - AUDIOFLY rmx by audiofly 9.18 11058 plays
Davide Squillace 's Upcoming Gigs
Sun 13 Jul, 14
Exit Festival, Novi Sad, Serbia
Mon 14 Jul, 14
DC 10, Ibiza, Spain
Sat 19 Jul, 14
TBA, Barcelona, Spain
Mon 21 Jul, 14
DC 10, Ibiza, Spain
See the full listing here
Powered by GigaTools
Davide is not available for comment. He’s got to catch a flight; he’s rushing to the studio; the stage manager is frantically hurrying him into the booth; he’s meeting to discuss plans for his labels…or any of the other myriad reasons why Davide feels like he hasn’t slept, eaten or stopped running for what seems like his whole life.
Born in Siena, raised in Naples, it took a trip to London for Davide to finally discover electronic music. Wooed by the mood and sound of the British scene, he returned to Naples flush with energy, excitement and a knowing that this new calling would consume him.
Davide immersed himself in this world in every conceivable way. In 1999 he began studying at the Naples’ school of sound engineering, tinkering with his first productions, promoting techno events, and finally performing. His first releases on Primate Records, Design Music andConform were a cadence of his arrival and showcased the young artist’s steadfast style.
Having honed his craft at home, in 2004 Davide left Naples for Barcelona unwavering in his resolve. Now, while touring around the continent, he began to release in earnest what would become a massive body of work, and at a dizzying pace. His productions have graced the catalogs of some of the finest labels including Ovum, Sci+Tec, Morris Audio, Resopal Schallware, Supernature, CMYK, Adagio, Viva, Nervous, Saved, Shake, Rillis; the list goes on…
Added to that, you have to take into account the labels which Davide founded and still curatestoday – Sketch, Minisketch, Vir, 500, Titbit and Hideout. 2012 sees the start of Davide’s latest innovative project. This and That Lab will be a unique fusion of label and think tank combining music, art and culture used as a platform for Davide and other like minded artists to develop creative projects in music, visual art, design, fashion and writing.
In addition to his genre-defining works, Davide continues to inspire and ignite dancefloors worldwide. Whether it be at Circoloco, where he has been a resident since 2007, Womb, Berghain, D.Edge, or any other marquee venue, Davide plays with an unequalled funk and excitement. His signature sets, revered by the masses and peers alike, do a double duty in guarding our much-loved traditions while constantly pushing them forward.
The realm of possibilities for one of electronic music’s leading lights is endless. Unfortunately, the minutes in the day are not. Davide’s answer is simple – do what you love and make no compromises.