- 1. Oh Freedom 0.45 168 plays
- 2. The South 4.21 388 plays
- 3. Open Sea 3.06 91 plays
- 4. Ode to Winter 2.18 720 plays
- 5. Desert Isle 2.34 64 plays
- 6. The First Day of Spring 4.00 105 plays
- 7. Nightingale Movement I 2.40 39 plays
- 8. Nightingale Movement II 2.02 39 plays
- 9. The Storm & the Sea 4.30 40 plays
- 10. Goodbye 2.42 33 plays
- 11. Lovely Winter [Bonus Track] 4.31 114 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The Duke of Norfolk (born Adam Howard) has been writing songs since December 2007. He released a piano-based album called "Shadows and Shapes" in December of 2009 under the name Adam Howard, before realizing that there are approximately 30,000 other Adam Howards in the world. Wishing for a new start and a new name, he picked up an acoustic guitar, claimed his rightful place in the royal family in the summer of 2010 and has been The Duke of Norfolk ever since.
His first release, "The Lazy Sunshine EP", came out in March of 2011, followed by a collaboration with Kacie Williams called "The Compass Rose" released under the band name "The Cartographers of Normandy," which came out in the following April. Over the following year he released a set of five EPs named after migratory birds and toured the United States.
He has just released his first EP with Mint 400 records, "Le Monde Tourne Toujours", and is currently working on his debut full-length which will be released sometime in 2013.