- 1. The Control Freakz Mix - July 2012 29.48 6362 plays
- 2. Control Radio - Episode 1 - Feb 2013 1.00.02 99 plays
- 3. Control Radio - Episode 2 - March 2013 1.00.00 83 plays
- 4. Control Radio - Episode 3 - May 2013 (includes our BRAND NEW Bootleg) 1.00.00 63 plays
- 1. Steve Smart plays our Faithless Bootleg on Kiss FM (UK) 4.10 2016 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Roger Sanchez plays our 'Love Story' Bootleg on his Radio Show 2.31 1983 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. Steve Smart plays our Superstylin' Bootleg on Kiss FM (UK) 4.52 1456 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. Fatboy Slim plays our 'Superstylin' Bootleg on Xfm (London) 3.53 3647 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Al Gibbs plays our 'I Follow Rivers' Bootleg on Freaks on Friday on Dublin's FM104 5.25 2007 plays 130.0 BPM
- 6. Christian Homan plays our Remix 'Cant Stop' on Twilight on RTE Pulse 5.19 1652 plays 124.0 BPM
- 7. Al McQuillan plays our Remix of 'Cant Stop' on RTE 2fm 5.03 2611 plays 124.0 BPM
- 8. Joe T Vannelli plays our Faithless 'We Come One' Bootleg 5.05 2515 plays
- 9. Christian Homan plays our New David Guetta Bootleg on RTE Pulse 4.45 1409 plays 126.0 BPM
- 1. Groove Armada - Superstylin' (The Control Freakz Bootleg) 5.57 5850 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Layo & Bushwacka - Love Story (vs Finally) (The Control Freakz Bootleg) 7.07 6198 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. Faithless - We Come One (The Control Freakz Bootleg) 6.31 5744 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. Junior Jack - E Samba (The Control Freakz Bootleg) 6.43 4385 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers (The Control Freakz Bootleg) 5.45 8379 plays 126.0 BPM
- 6. David Guetta - The World Is Mine (The Control Freakz Bootleg) 6.30 6219 plays 126.0 BPM
- 7. Underworld - 2 Months Off (The Control Freakz Bootleg) 6.27 919 plays 130.0 BPM
- 8. Justice Vs Simian - We Are Your Friends (The Control Freakz Bootleg) 6.11 2889 plays 125.0 BPM
- The Control Freakz.com
- Beatport (DJ Pages)
- Track It Down
- Track Source
- Resident Advisor
- Google +
- Top Deejays
- Reverb Nation
The Control Freakz are Chris B & Paul Byrne
Chris & Paul worked together on a Pirate Radio Station in 2004 &
have been mates ever since.
Chris has been involved in the music industry in Dublin for many years, and has worked in pretty much every possible area of music there is.
Chris had been on multiple Pirate radio stations like Kiss FM, Hot FM to name but a few.
Chris started putting on nights with some friends that would rivalled some of the biggest nights in not only Dublin but the Whole country with guests like Judge Jules, Simon Patterson, Mac & Mac, Alex Kidd, Bryan Kearney, Gaz West, Greg Downey and the list goes on.
Chris has been producing Tracks for many years and has amassed a wide collection of equipment but his favourite toy is the Nord lead synth.
Paul cut his teeth into Radio at the age of 13 on a Pirate Station in a Shed.
He was always into Dance music but the next step was learning to DJ & getting gigs.
Since then Paul has worked in some of Ireland's Top Radio Stations
including Dublin's FM104 and DJ'ed in all of the Big Irish Clubs including The Wright Venue, The Academy, Tripod, Andrew's Lane The Kitchen, The Village, & many more
And Further afield in Mambo, The Ibiza Rocks Hotel, & Plastik (all in Ibiza)
He was one of the men responsible for the Dublin Club night 'Dizzy Dizko'
Production was something Paul always wanted to do and has only really got into it in the last year, & is learning so much working with Chris who's been at it years
Paul's favorite toy is the Access Virus Ti2
The duo have went on to produce Bootlegs of legendary tracks Faithless ‘We Come One’, Layo & Bushwacka ‘Love Story (vs Finally)’ & Groove Armada's 'Superstylin' They have had their Productions sent out by a Promo Company in London & they have got support from the likes of Armin Van Burren, Roger Sanchez, Fatboy Slim, Fedde Le Grande, Dave Spoon, Stonebridge, Des Mitchell, Cosmic Gate, Tom Novy, Robbie Rivera (Juicy), Andi Durrant (Capital FM – UK), Steve Smart (Kiss FM – UK), Andy Norman (Hed Kandi), Felix Leiter (Hed Kandi/Cr2), Fran Cosgrove, Filth & Splendour (Cr2), Mallorca Lee, Trisco, Paul Taylor (Retro), Reuben Keeney (Toolroom), Jesse Voorn, D.O.N.S., Antoine Clamaran, Meck, Joe T Vanelli, Graham Gold, Lewis Dene (Update/M8/DJ Mag), Phil Marriott (Gaydar Radio – UK), Jonno Brien, Mr Spring(RTE 2FM – Ireland), Jenny Greene (RTE 2FM – Ireland), Orla Feeney (RTE 2FM/Pulse – Ireland), Christian Homan (RTE Pulse – Ireland), Al Gibbs (FM104 – Dublin), & John Gibbons (Spin 1038 – Dublin)
Their Debut Track ‘Get On Up’ is out on Plasmapool’s ’12.inch.Recordings’
It went to No.17 in the Progressive House Releases & to Number 1 on Juno's Progressive House Chart & Number 1 on their very own Recommended Chart.
Their 2nd track ‘Control Freak’ is out on ‘Plasma Digital’
It went to No.1 on the Electro House Chart on Juno
There is more Original tracks & Bootlegs on the way, and also lots of upcoming gigs
Fatboy Slim played their Groove Armada Bootleg on his Recent Xmas Mix (A Christmas present to his Fans Worldwide), Chris & Paul were delighted when they heard
He also played it many times on his World Tour (Spring 2012)
For more info check their website
To Contact the Lads, Email:
Send Promos to:
& for DJ Bookings, Email: