- 1. Erizo's Intro (prod. by: Lil Erizo) 1.16 1828 plays
- 2. No Es Por Na' (ft. Jose Eduardo)(prod. by Lil Erizo) 3.34 736 plays
- 3. Ultima Mezcla (prod. by Lil Erizo) 3.24 360 plays
- 4. Hacerlo Bien (prod. by Lil Erizo) 1.49 252 plays
- 5. Sin Nada (ft. Silvino Edward)(prod. by Lil Erizo) 3.56 326 plays
- 6. Frente Arriba (prod. by Lil Erizo) 3.09 202 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
The Color Brown es nuestra anestesia, color de piel de la vieja de mi abuela, aquella historia mezclada con esta, historia que pasa a través de toas mis venas
"Do you remember the first time you heard hip-hop? The first time you ever heard "A Tribe Called Quest", "Common", "Big Pun" or "Immortal Technique", and felt the originality that spoke to your soul and made you bob your head to the beat?
That's exactly what Rubén Borrero's "The Color Brown" will do to you.
The Color Brown is a recipe for musical perfection, as the sagacious lyrics flow along with beats that represent the solidness of hip-hop and the slickness of a Jazz bass line. As you begin to take in every lyric and sound, you soon begin to feel a sense of pride for the color brown, regardless what shade of brown you may be.
As John Diaz said in Pasitos Andinos, "The color brown baby, yo se que te gusta" (I know you like it)." -Jackie Holiday (NEIU)