- 1. The Drive Home (Original Mix) SC EDIT 2.40 45 plays 122.0 BPM
- 2. The Drive Home (Dismal's Take The Back Road Remix) SC EDIT 2.43 77 plays 122.0 BPM
- 3. The Drive Home (Randall Jones Remix) SC EDIT 1.02 28 plays 121.0 BPM
- 1. Subterranean with guest mix by Deanna Avra and Herc Kass 2.02.43 44 plays
- 2. Beat Tribe :: Via Sessions 1.12.06 39 plays
Genius Spark - A Walk In The Sky (Beat Tribe Remixes) 2 tracks, 5.09 the_beat_tribe on November 09, 2013 07:30
- 1. A Walk In The Sky (Beat Tribe's Regression Remix) 2.40 32 plays 123.0 BPM
- 2. A Walk In The Sky (Beat Tribe's Voyage To Valhalla Remix) 2.28 27 plays 120.0 BPM
2013 was a great year for Michael Stewart. Known to many as the Beat Tribe, this promising young Houston producer and dj has built a strong name as one of techno’s upcoming stars from his production work for Spundae Black Records, Modu Records and most recently Alola Records, from his recent Beatport Play win for Omid 16b’s “The Game”.
His style is funky and diverse and plays everything from deep house to dark tribal house to techno. He is a resident dj at Via Houston Afterhours, Superstar DJ Keoki’s most recent project. His “Faded Friday” nights showcase his range and builds over his extensive after hour sets and the people have continued to return week after week.
With Miami Music Week on the forefront and a handful of releases lined up, it looks to be like a great start in 2014 for the Beat Tribe.
For more information regarding dj bookings or remix work, contact firstname.lastname@example.org