- Humanities: The Book of Fenagh, or an imagined life’ - Dr Raymond Gillespie, NUI Maynooth Artwork The Royal Irish Academy on March 28, 2014 16:47
- Humanities: The Brehon Laws and medieval Irish society’ - Dr Liam Breatnach, DIAS Artwork The Royal Irish Academy on March 28, 2014 16:11
- Humanities: The O Davorens of Cahermacnaghten - Dr Elizabeth FitzPatrick, NUI Galway Artwork The Royal Irish Academy on March 28, 2014 16:11
- A Hundred Objects, A Hundred Stories - Plainchant - Choristers Of Christchurch Cathedral Artwork The Royal Irish Academy on August 09, 2013 12:08
- A Hundred Objects, A Hundred Stories - Eamonn McEnearney Introduces Fintan O'Toole Artwork The Royal Irish Academy on August 09, 2013 12:06
The Royal Irish Academy/Acadamh Ríoga na hEireann is an all-Ireland, independent, academic body that promotes study and excellence in the sciences, humanities and social sciences. It is the principal learned society in Ireland and has over 420 members who are elected in recognition of their academic achievements.
The Royal Irish Academy, the academy for the sciences and humanities for the whole of Ireland will vigorously promote excellence in scholarship, recognise achievements in learning, direct research programmes and undertake its own research projects, particularly in areas relating to Ireland and its heritage.