- 1. Werd2jah-Badman Dangerous [Prod. by NOME] [Clip] 1.27
- 2. NOME - MagicMan [Ft. DJ NOYL] 4.07
- 3. NOME - MagicMan [Instrumental] 4.10
- 4. NOME - DIGITAL PIMP HARD AT WORK [DUBSTEP] 2.25
- 5. Taos feat. NOME - Internationnal Connection [Clip] [Dubstep] 3.49 140.0 BPM
- 6. Ephniko - Violence [refix] [Produced by NOME] [DUBTSTEP] 3.36
- 7. NOME-WONDERFUL CHAOS [ft. Frank Kolosky on electric guitar] 4.17 140.0 BPM
- 8. NOME - Violence [DUBSTEP] 3.37
- 9. NOME-MARCH OF THE WICKED [DUBSTEP] 4.24 140.0 BPM
- 10. NOME vs Luke "I wanna rock [Dirty DUBSTEP Remix]" 3.36 145.0 BPM
- 11. NOME-IF YOU BELIEVE IN SEX [DUBSTEP] 3.18 148.0 BPM
- 12. NOME-REAL IN DADE [DUBSTEP] 4.16
- 13. NOME-Computer [Dubstep/Glitch-Hop] 4.54 140.0 BPM
- 14. WOBLZ - 9/11 Mix [hosted by NOME] 56.41 140.0 BPM
- 1. Talabun MC - Hype & Dark [Prod. By NOME] [Russian Grime] 3.20
- 2. NOME- Hype and Dark [Instrumental] [Grime] 3.22
- 3. NOME-Feaky Adults [DUBHOP] 3.35 106.0 BPM
- 4. NOME-BACK TO THE MUSIC (Epic HIPHOP) 3.46
- 5. Bravo - ASTRO VIBE 3.30
- 6. Bravo - ASTRO VIBE [Instrumental] 3.30
- 7. NOME - XMEN [GRIME][FREE DOWNLOAD] 1.32
"The music can best be described as those alternative tunes being pumped on the college stations at obscure hours of the night that drive you to ask, "What the hell is that?"
URBAN AMERICA NEWS LETTER
Miami Alive Interview
Drunk Drummer Interview
Born and raised in Miami, Florida, Leins Rios aka Nome was introduced to Hip-Hop music by his cousin at the age of 10. Although he started as a fan of Hip-Hop and Miami Bass, he did not limit himself to these two genres. Growing up he also listened to Rock-N-Roll and Classical. In fact, Disney's Fantasia was the catalyst of his passion for Classical music to this day.
At the age of 13 he began freestyling and writing lyrics. A few years later he started a Hip-Hop group called Children from the Well with fellow emcee PED3. While in college he and a friend purchased music production equipment which began his journey into music production. Without allying himself to a particular genre he started to produce music that could only be labeled as Experimental Hip-Hop. His influences at that time were artists such as El-P and DJ Shadow.
After releasing an EP that was self-written/produced entitled Brave New World, he began working on new songs with experimentation being the goal. In this period he sought a new sound to inspire him. This search introduced him to the sounds of Jungle and Drum & Bass.
While internet browsing, he ran into a short video clip about a new genre of music in the UK called Dubstep. Small increments of the music were in the video so he would replay them repeatedly so that he could freestyle to it. This led him to transition into electronic bass culture while still keeping his love for Hip Hop.
Nome is still an Emcee/Producer to this day. He is the music composer of a film trailer for the documentary Roar of the Bewildered Herd. He supervised the music for the underground game show Run from Popo and also contributed two original productions to the graffiti documentary called Being Without Presents: The Lost Tapes. He is highly involved with Miami’s electronic bass community as both a producer and live performer. He is the co-owner of TRIFEKTA studios where he provides a professional music production/mixing/mastering facility. With such passion and commitment and constant productivity, there is no denying the continuing success and intriguing musical works existing due to the mind of the Nome.
Taos ft. Nome- International Connection
WOBLZ - 9/11 Mix [hosted by NOME]
Mark Waterz aka Bravo [Producing full album]
Mark Waterz a.k.a (Bravo)
Ephniko - Violence [refix] [Produced by NOME]
Nome - Magicman Ft. Dj Noyl
NOME - MagicMan [Ft. DJ NOYL] by NOME