the science of distraction (& the art of distance) 9 tracks, 27.01 the mimos on September 06, 2011 21:00
- 1. this is beaming into space 3.56 45 plays
- 2. the hummingbird song 2.43 56 plays
- 3. it breaks like glass 3.52 35 plays
- 4. the spiders in my bed 2.40 39 plays
- 5. the funeral 2.02 215 plays
- 6. hey, here come the mimos! 2.10 37 plays
- 7. and then i was abducted by aliens 3.52 31 plays
- 8. my barely tameable insanity 3.07 33 plays
- 9. We were hunted 2.34 50 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
the paranoid travelogue of an agoraphobic....musings on aliens, mad science and giant squid (the ocean's real silent killers).recorded at my parents house until they asked me to leave on my 29th birthday, then completed at my apartment down the street.while listening to these tracks you might notice hints of paranoid delusions, vague ideas about what mt fuji sounds like or electronic sketches with harpsichord (the pinnacle of keyboard technology).keep in mind that i've only owned a radio for 2 years, i've never been to a record store in my life and i only own three musical recordings, 2 of which are thriller by michael jackson.for a long time when i heard people talk about the "mouse" when discussing computers i had no idea what they were talking about....i've been calling it the 'clicker' since 1997.
check out more at: