- 1. 1. Anti Work Song (Sample) 0.34 1719 plays
- 2. 2. Before Today (Sample) 0.32 1197 plays
- 3. 3. Making Big Decisions (Sample) 0.33 918 plays
- 4. 4. Loosen Up (Sample) 0.28 821 plays
- 5. 5. The First Place (Sample) 0.32 677 plays
- 6. 6. Call Of Youth 0.32 778 plays
- 7. 7. Do Something New 0.36 626 plays
- 8. 8. Far Too Honest 0.36 557 plays
- 1. Dont Give Up So Easily 4.05 708 plays
- 2. I Know It's Over 4.08 605 plays
- 3. One More Time 4.10 425 plays
- 4. We Came Alive (Radio Mix) 4.43 343 plays
- 5. 05 Let Me Down 5.31 402 plays
- 6. 06 Chances We've Had 4.52 289 plays
- 7. Small Talk 4.41 359 plays
- 8. Looking Out For Number One 4.07 492 plays
- 9. Time To Take Over 3.24 298 plays
- 10. It All Comes Out In The End 5.08 251 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
The Little Kicks are a 4 piece band based in Scotland who are becoming increasingly well known for their distinctly catchy upbeat indie pop songs combined with a growing reputation for a great live show.
Since their formation the band have toured across the UK in their own right several times to a great response. The band have also played at festivals such as T in the Park, Belladrum, Insider, Connect and other major Scottish music festivals. Debut album – “Boxing Clever” – was released in late 2009 to critical acclaim in the Scottish and UK music press. The album also won admiration from outside of the UK and has been featured on several European and American blog and online radio sites. Following the LP’s release the band also played shows in both Japan and Germany to a great reception.
Over time the band have shared stages with the likes of Foals, The Vaccines, Frightened Rabbit, Glasvegas, Maximo Park, Mystery Jets, Errors, The Kooks, Editors, The Macabees and many more. The band have recorded live sessions for XFM, BBC Radio Scotland and have also been played on national radio by both Steve Lamacq and Tom Robinson. Not to be underestimated as one trick ponies the band are as comfortable playing live with a couple of acoustics as they are at headlining club nights to a packed dance floor.
Until recently the band also DJed at and ran their own weekly club-night (“The Dirty Hearts Club – DHC”) which became a legendary night in its own right and passed the 5th Birthday mark in January 2011. With a previous guest DJ list of MSTRKRFT, Liquid Liquid, Optimo, Holy Ghost, Juan Maclean, Hot Chip, Franz Ferdinand to name a few the night was a great success. The band decided to wind down the night in August 2011 but still run a new monthly night (entitled Loosen Up!) which has been greeted with a warm welcome by the regulars of the DHC. Furthermore, for the last two years the band have DJed at T in the Park festival, headlining the Fridays late night after-party field to crowds of 1000+ to a great response.
2010 saw the band take a break to accommodate a change in personnel and write new material.
Now in 2011 the results of their hard work will be seen with a new album release!
Over the summer of 2011 the band released a free download single (“Call Of Youth”) which gained airplay on both BBC Radio 1, Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music. The single was a well received teaser for the bands forthcoming second release.
Entitled “The Little Kicks” the bands 2nd album was released on the 28th November 2011.
Prior to the albums release the band completed a 2 week tour across the UK and since its release havent stopped!